Retard Dumping Ground

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
And give birth to The Dragon That Mounts The World?
dgib.gif
ARqoK.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
What do we know about these NGO's and why they think this practice is a good idea?
The biggest threat to Jews is ethnic homogeneity. Because they will be labeled as the "other" and targeted. So they want to convert every country on the planet to multiethnic hellholes, and if it doesn't work out, they can flee to safe, nuclear armed ethnostate Israel. In multiethnic countries, they can blend in with the other ethnicities.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
The biggest threat to Jews is ethnic homogeneity. Because they will be labeled as the "other" and targeted. So they want to convert every country on the planet to multiethnic hellholes, and if it doesn't work out, they can flee to safe, nuclear armed ethnostate Israel. In multiethnic countries, they can blend in with the other ethnicities.

Do you ever take a deep breath and self reflect? If you believe this then you are a sadly simple person, and I can only wonder at what it must be like to be you, trapped by your own idiocy. I am rather laissez faire about moderation but I tire of finding myself the lone man having to defend your drivel. I don't mean this as a silly threat, but if you can't find a way to post here without constant over the top anti antisemitism you will have no future here.

I like people sharing ideas and exploring differences but your agenda has no fruitful end and often becomes indefensible. Please stop...

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Of all the shit sadris says, that's what triggers you? The fuck?

I mean lets look at this objectively:
  • Seriously, THAT??

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Of all the shit sadris says, that's what triggers you? The fuck?

I mean lets look at this objectively:
  • Seriously, THAT??

No, it's just more of the same and I know the reports will be incoming. I'm not upset or triggered but as you would be unaware, I have had the displeasure of defending him on several reports and I am simply letting him know my patience for doing so is wearing thin.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No more posts with the word Jew tolerated outside of the Alt-Right thread campus. NO FEDERAL FUNDS? #Berkeley

Sad, very sad.gif

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So if it was worth defending before because it doesn't break rules but now it does because you are getting lazy tired about it? Cry to a_skeleton_03 about needing to explain rejections or just quit, welcome to dealing with troll reporters as well as cry fags that are the type to report mean people on Facebook. Wouldn't be suprised if half the reports are from no bodies who never post even.

You bottom bitch fag. Blazin Blazin

Sludig

No edit here? Left out. I know he goes a tad overboard at times. You would be justified waiting for one of his gas the jews and blacks are not human posts. I mean you said you know it will happen so just wait for it. If you couldn't, just fucking PM him saying bro , I'm asking you to dial it back to a 9 as the next full hitler level post report is getting accepted.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
No edit here? Left out. I know he goes a tad overboard at times. You would be justified waiting for one of his gas the jews and blacks are not human posts. I mean you said you know it will happen so just wait for it. If you couldn't, just fucking PM him saying bro , I'm asking you to dial it back to a 9 as the next full hitler level post report is getting accepted.

You seem confused. I did not give him the time out, I knew it was coming, apparently it was too late to stop it. I was not going to stand in it's way, they likely would have had the votes to override anway. I am just one of five. Not sure you understand how this works.

Sludig

The im tired and you will have no future here sounds awful lot like you would have been driving it. I mean with half the mods being muh russia progressives or general cucks, seems to only leave you and neurotic try hard troll keg as any sort of counter balance....

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
It's a jewspiracy!!

All that we are asking is to keep it on some threads and don't spam every thread with it.