<Trapped in Randomonia>
My God, you fucking people...

tenor.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Jasker, I ain't replying to your batshit insane PM either.

I'd air it out in public like I have before with other looney tunes but man... it's just kinda sad.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Jasker, I ain't replying to your batshit insane PM either.

I'd air it out in public like I have before with other looney tunes but man... it's just kinda sad.

Everyone is someone else. Everyone has different ethnic forms. It’s crazy yeah. I’ll admit it. The simulation is crazy. Also people have male and female forms.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Committed
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I can always count on this place to make me feel like a normal, well adjusted person.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Jasker

Everyone I’ve ever me my was a set up. None of it was coincidence.

All my childhood friends were really adults, best case they had programming set back to when they were kids too.

• 1Cringe

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
Everyone I’ve ever me my was a set up. None of it was coincidence.

All my childhood friends were really adults, best case they had programming set back to when they were kids too.
Vanessa Vanessa is the real deal my friend. He definitely wants you. He plays hard to get but if you're persistent he'll eventually deliver!

• 1Truth!

Jasker

Vanessa Vanessa is the real deal my friend. He definitely wants you. He plays hard to get but if you're persistent he'll eventually deliver!

I don’t think so. I PMed her for her IG and YouTube but I got ignored. Doesn’t want some AI giving her feels.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
I don’t think so. I PMed her for her IG and YouTube but I got ignored. Doesn’t want some AI giving her feels.
Fucks sake dude. Are you too autistic to search. Here you go, fair game since he posted it in his thread. Now you can jack off to his creepy fucking man voice talking to his cat like a crazy person. Not giving you more because if you're too retarded to find it you don't deserve it And I don't dox people, not even Vanessa. ://youtu.be/kSYQjNvKtMg

• 1Dislike

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Also, I want to point out how nice it is of everyone to have this conversation direct in the Retard Dumping Ground instead of making amod move it here.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Also, I want to point out how nice it is of everyone to have this conversation direct in the Retard Dumping Ground instead of making amod move it here.
The least we could do with the shitshow those poor saps have to put up with as is.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Fucks sake dude. Are you too autistic to search. Here you go, fair game since he posted it in his thread. Now you can jack off to his creepy fucking man voice talking to his cat like a crazy person. Not giving you more because if you're too retarded to find it you don't deserve it And I don't dox people, not even Vanessa. ://youtu.be/kSYQjNvKtMg

I think trans prefer to be called their identifying sex.. just saying. ‘Her’ in this case not him.

Thanks for the link. No doxx here. Don’t think she has an IG which sucks cause she’s great!

Anyways..

• 1Cringe

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
I think trans prefer to be called their identifying sex.. just saying. ‘Her’ in this case not him.

Thanks for the link. No doxx here. Don’t think she has an IG which sucks cause she’s great!

Anyways..
Maybe he does, but you'd have to find that out for yourself..

• 1Truth!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Yeah I’m gonna try and play it cool here. My god.
Dude don't play it cool. Trannies play hard to get and love being pursued. Ask Fedor man. Just do it.

• 1Truth!

Jasker

Dude don't play it cool. Trannies play hard to get and love being pursued. Ask Fedor man. Just do it.

10 hours away and not to mention I talk too much simulation shit on here for her not to think I’m crazy. As I said before, if I were biological and crazy that would be a blessing. Just not the case. Pretty sure any interest she has can be calculated at below 0.

• 1Cringe