Retard Dumping Ground

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gaming Ghost>
10 hours away and not to mention I talk too much simulation shit on here for her not to think I’m crazy. As I said before, if I were biological and crazy that would be a blessing. Just not the case. Pretty sure any interest she has can be calculated at below 0.
He told me he's interested man. Stop being a bitch.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
He told me he's interested man. Stop being a bitch.

Well since you all know what I look like and how I am I guess it’s possible there’s a chance she likes me but could/would never tell

• 1Cringe

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>
Well since you all know what I look like and how I am I guess it’s possible there’s a chance she likes me but could/would never tell
I can though because I'm part of the simulation. You look great and he thinks you're one sexy stud. Go get em tiger!

• 1Truth!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
giphy (4).gif

See, this is what you do Foler... you go overboard with fucking everything. You have no chill in your pills.

• 1Barf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>
View attachment 201415

See, this is what you do Foler... you go overboard with fucking everything. You have no chill in your pills.
How did I go overboard? I posted a video that is linked it your "look at me" thread. You want the attention only when it suits you? Dude doesn't seem like a bad guy. He looks pretty decent irl. Prob best you'll get tbh

• 1Truth!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
How did I go overboard? I posted a video that is linked it your "look at me" thread. You want the attention only when it suits you? Dude doesn't seem like a bad guy. He looks pretty decent irl. Prob best you'll get tbh

tenor.gif

• 1Cringe

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm talking about you stringing this poor kook along. It was perhaps funny, y'know, 15 posts ago.

• 1Barf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Seems like ur jelly u won't be getting rammed by vannessa if my simulation boy moves in on him. Pretty sure Vanessa is into 3somes tho, ur good

I'm entirely happy and satisfied with my wife. Sorry you have to project. I'm sure you can find someone to ram your ass, though. Keep trying. You're special!

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

I live in ‘New York’ there is no getting to be had.
Seems like ur jelly u won't be getting rammed by vannessa if my simulation boy moves in on him. Pretty sure Vanessa is into 3somes tho, ur good

For the record I’m not into 3somes in this scenario, additionally I’m not a bottom.

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>
I'm talking about you stringing this poor kook along. It was perhaps funny, y'know, 15 posts ago.

I believe in people pursuing their dreams. You do every day in your endeavor to become a woman, so why shouldn't this young lad?
I live in ‘New York’ there is no getting to be had.

For the record I’m not into 3somes in this scenario, additionally I’m not a bottom.
I hear he's more of a bottom. You should come to fohcon this year. I'll introduce u.

• 2Worf

Jasker

I’m a bit chubbier than usual but if I were down to my fighting weight, you’d like me physically.

I’m not a kook, I’m aware I’m trapped in simulation. The evidence is everywhere, just look. Hell the signs I didn’t even figure out myself, Elon and company told me.

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf

Jasker

I believe in people pursuing their dreams. You do every day in your endeavor to become a woman, so why shouldn't this young lad?

I hear he's more of a bottom. You should come to fohcon this year. I'll introduce u.

Is there such a thing as fohcon for real? What month is it?

• 1Cringe

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>
Is there such a thing as fohcon for real? What month is it?
Yep. We're all gonna meet up at the white House wearing our maga hats and #imwithtuco t-shirts.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>
It's true. Vanessa said he'd let all the forum Bros even feel up his tits. Personally I was like ooo gross but hey I wont judge u, at least not in front of u

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>
Oooo things are heating up! I'm like the FoH Hitch! What do you think of my man's kitty Vanessa Vanessa ???

• 1Worf