Retard Dumping Ground

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Foler, I already made it clear as glass to @a_skeleton_03 that I'm not going to DC if a stupid fuck like you is going. He clearly understood why. I'm willing to put a poll out for the attendees who'd they rather have come... you or I. Loser sits their ass at home. Deal?

....and if it's no deal, then I'm either not going by default and I assume some peeps will be disappointed with that or I'm going to request you are blacklisted and the meetup times are confidential. This is how much I dislike your psychotic, retarded ass, and there's no one to blame but yourself for that.

________

It's totally, completely, unquestionably fatruelse Dirk. Glad there's at least one person here who sees the projection for what it really is. Dude claims to be repulsed by me, yet has all my online info. Makes perfect sense!

________

Yes Jasker, your kitten looks totally adorable. No, there's 0% chance of us hooking up (just an fyi LoL).

________

Untrue LLR... just an amateur aficionado :p

Do you really want proof?
I guess so...
One more for the goods!
Tricked ya!
BQsD9oi.jpg
Or did I???
Pretty Pink Kitty! (who's finger tat is that!?!)
New Bitmap Image.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
I said below 0 chance, she said there’s 0 chance. So she’s saying there’s a chance?

Yeah I don’t know any of you and I’m mostly called retarded and autistic here so I have no desire to meet anyone.

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa sure do that poll. I'll be getting all attendees VIP bottle service at my favorite bar in DC and also arranging dinner at some places not everyone can get into; also have a connection at the White House and I'll see if she can hook us up. Fuck if you guys wanna get crazy I'll get us a limo one night and plan that shit out.

What do you bring to the table? A pair of fake tits and a loser attitude? You seriously think people want to be seen in public with you? C'mon now. Let's be real... I'm happy to include you in my plans tho. Unlike you I won't discriminate against and blacklist them because I disagree with them..... I believe that we can disagree but still be friends.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Good, I'm VERY glad that was handled like that.

Amod Amod Please verify an elected poll decision on an important event has been agreed upon by two forum members and should be binding.

Once the FoHCon nears and plans starts to gel as far as dates/times, we'll do it. I'd only like attendees to vote, as a forum-wide poll would (I don't think) go your way. I feel attendees having the vote of who actually comes is more pertinent and decisive, will give you more of a fighting chance, and is the more practical option overall.

What do you bring to the table? A pair of fake tits and a loser attitude? You seriously think people want to be seen in public with you?
I'm happy to include you in my plans tho. Unlike you I won't discriminate against

...and this is why. If you truly want to know why I want no contact with you or why I have a hard line in the sand for meeting you in real life, it's for shit exactly like this. Even IF we brush aside the fact that you're a hateful, bigoted shitface (which is, essentially, impossible to do) you're also fucked in the head too. Just look at the inherent contradiction in your OWN THOUGHTS literally five words apart.

-No one wants to be seen with you
-Happy to include you

You can't spell Dumb Foler without u bro.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Good, I'm VERY glad that was handled like that.

Amod Amod Please verify an elected poll decision on an important event has been agreed upon by two forum members and should be binding.

Once the FoHCon nears and plans starts to gel as far as dates/times, we'll do it. I'd only like attendees to vote, as a forum-wide poll would (I don't think) go your way. I feel attendees having the vote of who actually comes is more pertinent and decisive, will give you more of a fighting chance, and is the more practical option overall.

...and this is why. If you truly want to know why I want no contact with you or why I have a hard line in the sand for meeting you in real life, it's for shit exactly like this. Even IF we brush aside the fact that you're a hateful, bigoted shitface (which is, essentially, impossible to do) you're also fucked in the head too. Just look at the inherent contradiction in your OWN THOUGHTS literally five words apart.

-No one wants to be seen with you
-Happy to include you

You can't spell Dumb Foler without u bro.
Haters gonna hate. I'll bring limp, bottle service, good food and white house vip. Let it be known to all whom vote.

• 1Solidarity

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not reading through whatever this bullshit is to find out what you are talking about, sorry.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
I don't understand why people spend time on hate.

LOL are you kidding guy? You called me retarded and autistic via memes, amongst other things.

Funniest shit I’ve seen all week. Thanks dude! Rofl.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa sure do that poll. I'll be getting all attendees VIP bottle service at my favorite bar in DC and also arranging dinner at some places not everyone can get into; also have a connection at the White House and I'll see if she can hook us up. Fuck if you guys wanna get crazy I'll get us a limo one night and plan that shit out.

What do you bring to the table? A pair of fake tits and a loser attitude? You seriously think people want to be seen in public with you? C'mon now. Let's be real... I'm happy to include you in my plans tho. Unlike you I won't discriminate against and blacklist them because I disagree with them..... I believe that we can disagree but still be friends.

Dude it's so obvious that you want her, why the fucking douche act? Seriously. I try to avoid white knighting, and I like you elsewhere, but god damn you are fucking awful when it comes to this.

• 1Cringe

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Dude it's so obvious that you want her, why the fucking douche act? Seriously. I try to avoid white knighting, and I like you elsewhere, but god damn you are fucking awful when it comes to this.
Hard pass. I only like women. He just makes himself and easy target. If anything I think he's been trying to make subliminal advances on me that I think of it. Afk gonna go throw up.

• 1Truth!
  • 1OK, Sure

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Hard pass. I only like women. He just makes himself and easy target. If anything I think he's been trying to make subliminal advances on me that I think of it. Afk gonna go throw up.

Then why the obsession? You know more about Vanessa than just about anyone on this forum, and you haven't even been back around for all that long...

• 1Cringe
  • 1Truth!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Then why the obsession? You know more about Vanessa than just about anyone on this forum, and you haven't even been back around for all that long...
Know more about him? I know he suffers from a severe mental illness, has fake tits, and posts his YouTube vids all up in here. Hard to avoid him when he larps every thread with posts containing 10 paragraphs.

Why the white knighting in RR? Seems like you're really going out of your way on this one..

• 1Truth!