Retard Dumping Ground

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Good, I'm VERY glad that was handled like that.

@Amod Please verify an elected poll decision on an important event has been agreed upon by two forum members and should be binding.

Once the FoHCon nears and plans starts to gel as far as dates/times, we'll do it. I'd only like attendees to vote, as a forum-wide poll would (I don't think) go your way. I feel attendees having the vote of who actually comes is more pertinent and decisive, will give you more of a fighting chance, and is the more practical option overall.

...and this is why. If you truly want to know why I want no contact with you or why I have a hard line in the sand for meeting you in real life, it's for shit exactly like this. Even IF we brush aside the fact that you're a hateful, bigoted shitface (which is, essentially, impossible to do) you're also fucked in the head too. Just look at the inherent contradiction in your OWN THOUGHTS literally five words apart.

-No one wants to be seen with you
-Happy to include you

You can't spell Dumb Foler without u bro.

Is it still weird for you to have the sexless males to pawn over you like Foler Foler Jasker Jasker ? They have no other choice and than the trannys dont even want them? It has to be a common thing.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Know more about him? I know he suffers from a severe mental illness, has fake tits, and posts his YouTube vids all up in here. Hard to avoid him when he larps every thread with posts containing 10 paragraphs.

Why the white knighting in RR? Seems like you're really going out of your way on this one..

Says the guy that goes out of his way to make it known how much he disapproves of her every chance he gets...

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Says the guy that goes out of his way to make it known how much he disapproves of her every chance he gets...
He's an abomination. He may have good intentions but either way he has an agenda to spread his mental disease to our children. Sorry I just disagree with you, no one should be encouraging parents to give their children hormones and cut their dicks off. I'm just fighting for what's right man. Someone has to do it while you SJW cucks sit on the sidelines.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Bullshit

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I haven't seen that at all. I've mostly seen Vanessa talk shit about other trannies. She thinks a lot of them are just ridiculous.
Eh hate to burst your bubble but go check out the sjw thread.

Vanessa Vanessa I want to make things right. I'm willing to pay for you to fly first class and stay at the empire hotel & country club in Brunei for a week.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Is it still weird for you to have the sexless males to pawn over you like Foler Foler Jasker Jasker ? They have no other choice and than the trannys dont even want them? It has to be a common thing.

I actually got laid last week and the same chick wants me back this Sunday.

I was being blocked by the simulation for hooking up with women but no longer.

If Vanessa knew me I think I’d have a shot, if she never heard about the simulation stuff with me. Obviously not the case now.

Her face is pretty good and her body is good as well.. you guys are close minded and boring.

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Blown

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I actually got laid last week and the same chick wants me back this Sunday.

I was being blocked by the simulation for hooking up with women but no longer.

If Vanessa knew me I think I’d have a shot, if she never heard about the simulation stuff with me. Obviously not the case now.

Her face is pretty good and her body is good as well.. you guys are close minded and boring.
Bro got pics of that chick? Also rumor has it Vanessa only got a 2 inch cock from all those hormones so u wouldn't miss out on much.

• 1Worf
  • 1Bullshit

Jasker

Eh hate to burst your bubble but go check out the sjw thread.

Vanessa Vanessa I want to make things right. I'm willing to pay for you to fly first class and stay at the empire hotel & country club in Brunei for a week.

Please also make things right with me and send me on a similar trip. Thanks, Foler.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Huh, I kinda want to check out FireCon this year. Vegas doesn't really appeal to me too much, but DC? Way better tourist stuff to do IMO. Hell, I could probably get lost in the Smithsonian and the Udvar-Hazy center for a week alone, and I've never been to that part of the country.

Now I see that Vanessa Vanessa is likely going, and an epic showdown with Foler Foler is likely. If I can somehow make that happen in a place that has a federal tag on the side of it, there might even be guys in earpieces around to break up the fight. How can someone say no to that?!

Also Vanessa Vanessa , I haven't checked in your thread, but if you get another cat you need to name it Johnson.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

Bro got pics of that chick? Also rumor has it Vanessa only got a 2 inch cock from all those hormones so u wouldn't miss out on much.

She was a pretty great person and great in bed. Maybe average or better looks? I dunno.

No pics though.

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

That's not hate. That's truth.

I think when you’re publicly calling someone these things multiple times, truth and hate go hand in hand if it were the case I was what you say.

Hope I see you at the meetup! It’ll be fun for you to see what happens when you talk truth to randoms you don’t know :)

Jasker

That's not hate. That's truth.

Have you reviewed my messages, their content and structure the last few pages?

Just how retarded am I in this scenario? Jesus I must be a pretty high functioning retard. What’s my IQ anyway? How severe is my autism? Enlighten me.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I think when you’re publicly calling someone these things multiple times, truth and hate go hand in hand if it were the case I was what you say.

Hope I see you at the meetup! It’ll be fun for you to see what happens when you talk truth to randoms you don’t know :)
ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Bullshit

Jasker

Thanks bruh. I was going to write some shit about metal and forks and eyes but I thought it was too graphic.

Maybe it’s best I exit this forum if folks think bullying and bully’s are acceptable and not people that shouldn’t have their ass handed to them. In my day and currently you talk like that to someone in person you’ll see black quickly.

Jasker

Are you a mod? Plz ban me if so. You’re a shit mod and rampage plus people’s posts like it’s your job lamer fuck.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop