Retard Dumping Ground

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Huh, I kinda want to check out FireCon this year. Vegas doesn't really appeal to me too much, but DC? Way better tourist stuff to do IMO. Hell, I could probably get lost in the Smithsonian and the Udvar-Hazy center for a week alone, and I've never been to that part of the country.

Now I see that Vanessa Vanessa is likely going, and an epic showdown with Foler Foler is likely. If I can somehow make that happen in a place that has a federal tag on the side of it, there might even be guys in earpieces around to break up the fight. How can someone say no to that?!

Also Vanessa Vanessa , I haven't checked in your thread, but if you get another cat you need to name it Johnson.
I'm not gonna fight someone with a mental disability. I have standards. I want Vanessa Vanessa to have a good time. Hell I'll hook him up with a lady of the night on my dime. Van needs to stop being a party pooper and get on board with my fohcon limo shitshow.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Are you a mod? Plz ban me if so. You’re a shit mod and rampage plus people’s posts like it’s your job lamer fuck.
I'm not a moderator.
If you really don't like us or this place, why not just log off? When you find something objectionable on TV, do you change the channel or call the station and rage at the poor receptionist for hosting programming that you find offensive?

Just chill out man, go get laid again. The effects that act is supposed to have didn't take.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
I'm not a moderator.
If you really don't like us or this place, why not just log off? When you find something objectionable on TV, do you change the channel or call the station and rage at the poor receptionist for hosting programming that you find offensive?

Just chill out man, go get laid again. The effects that act is supposed to have didn't take.

Because I don’t know of any other forums but Reddit and that places has five trillion users. So give me some suggestions and I’ll get out of this cesspool place where trans women and the handicapped are bashed. lol how am I even saying those words in 2019. Some serious low life fucks here.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Just how retarded am I in this scenario?

You are exactly as retarded as how often you respond to posts of this sort. If you can't take ribbing on an online forum, you should probably just log off the internet forever.

However, I'm really enjoying your very tough guy routine. Let's meet at the FOHcon. You can do all those things to me you say on an internet forum. I promise you, I'll speak to you exactly the same as I do here, and I'll do it without fear.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Because I don’t know of any other forums but Reddit and that places has five trillion users. So give me some suggestions and I’ll get out of this cesspool place where trans women and the handicapped are bashed. lol how am I even saying those words in 2019. Some serious low life fucks here.
LOL love how u group the handicap and Vanessa Vanessa in the same category, cuZ it's so true.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You are exactly as retarded as how often you respond to posts of this sort. If you can't take ribbing on an online forum, you should probably just log off the internet forever.

However, I'm really enjoying your very tough guy routine. Let's meet at the FOHcon. You can do all those things to me you say on an internet forum. I promise you, I'll speak to you exactly the same as I do here, and I'll do it without fear.
O shit. Them fighting words?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
LOL love how u group the handicap and Vanessa Vanessa in the same category, cuZ it's so true.

tenor.gif

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Great meme, seen it a thousand times. Just have the balls and admit you like tranny dick and ur ok with your 9 year old son wearing makeup and dresses. This is 2019 bro, it's cool!

• 1Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
There are no protected classes here. Free speech reigns, with a few limitations. If you're too weak to handle that fact, then you should seek your fortune elsewhere.

I hear resetera is nice this time of year. Say hello to Sean while you're there.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Bitches gonna bitch. People need to grow some balls.

Unless theyre a tranny and trying to lose them. Wtf?

• 1Worf

Jasker

I
Great meme, seen it a thousand times. Just have the balls and admit you like tranny dick and ur ok with your 9 year old son wearing makeup and dresses. This is 2019 bro, it's cool!

It depends really on how passable someone is. If there’s no discernible difference in their looks as to if they’re actually a female, if they happen to have a penis I don’t really care, so I admit it. Though a big penis on a passable woman is a turn off personally.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

But I don't. I have no interest in having sex with Vanessa. You, on the other hand, clearly want to blow that dick after it rams your own ass. Could you explain that?

Jasker

There are no protected classes here. Free speech reigns, with a few limitations. If you're too weak to handle that fact, then you should seek your fortune elsewhere.

I hear resetera is nice this time of year. Say hello to Sean while you're there.

Ok, so if someone calls me shit insessantly don’t be a bitch about it and meme me with some 9000 year old meme. Fair enough?

There are consequences to durogatory free speech. Do you see people saying American Inventor on the nyc subway ever? No. They would die immediately. Just like you’re a coward for saying the shit you do on this forum. It should be required to have your real life name as your forum tag if you want the whole ‘free speech reigns’ going.

• 1Potato
  • 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
One thing that we can all perhaps agree on: You can almost smell the mental illness dripping out of this thread (Yes, I'm totes owning my particular share of that pie too, shut the fuck up).

• 1Worf
  • 1Hodjing

Jasker

One thing that we can all perhaps agree on: You can almost smell the mental illness dripping out of this thread (Yes, I'm totes owning my particular share of that pie too, shut the fuck up).

Mental illness is an illusion created by the owners of the simulation. The stigma, it’s all fake.

• 1Committed
  • 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
But I don't. I have no interest in having sex with Vanessa. You, on the other hand, clearly want to blow that dick after it rams your own ass. Could you explain that?
Mad because you're a fag irl and I disagree with your immoral lifestyle so you have to go on a tirade on these precious forums against me. Get over yourself, fgt.