Retard Dumping Ground

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
One thing that we can all perhaps agree on: You can almost smell the mental illness dripping out of this thread (Yes, I'm totes owning my particular share of that pie too, shut the fuck up).

What in the actual fuck is going on here? I came back for some hilarious mentally-handicapped shenanigans and all I find is some weak ass shit.

JFC

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Mad because you're a fag irl and I disagree with your immoral lifestyle so you have to go on a tirade on these precious forums against me. Get over yourself, fgt.

Bisexual but not mad about it. I’m not attracted to men but trans women I am.

And I know you’re just baiting and doing it for a specific purpose I have yet to really know why.

These forums aren’t precious lol. The fsr thread is good.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Mad because you're a fag irl and I disagree with your immoral lifestyle so you have to go on a tirade on these precious forums against me. Get over yourself, fgt.

Yes, having a female wife, and liking having sex with her clearly makes me a fgt.

You're not even making sense.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
What in the actual fuck is going on here? I came back for some hilarious mentally-handicapped shenanigans and all I find is some weak ass shit.

JFC

You're witnessing mentally-handicapped shenanigans at their finest here, man.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Careful, you're being mean. Would you say that on a NYC subway?
I don't even know who he is. Some rando who desperately flails around with some low-tier beginner trolling attempts?

SHIT MAKES ME MISS CANCEROUS

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

JFC
EmbellishedDifficultHamadryad-small.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yes, having a female wife, and liking having sex with her clearly makes me a fgt.

You're not even making sense.
According to The Database(tm) you're single with a potential lover of the same sex.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I don't even know who he is. Some rando who desperately flails around with some low-tier beginner trolling attempts?

SHIT MAKES ME MISS CANCEROUS
Wtf happened to that Kang? He finally get cancer?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Foler is just the "holds up spork" meme personified. Truly unfunny shit.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa do you have sex with chicks or dudes or both? Can you (in detail) describe your last sexual encounter?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Barf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
And here we see the accuracy of Foler's Database. So no one need worry about anything else he says.
Right because The Database(tm) hasn't delivered before on this forums and hasn't been keeping an eye on certain forum members proactively. Right right.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Ok, so if someone calls me shit insessantly don’t be a bitch about it and meme me with some 9000 year old meme. Fair enough?

There are consequences to durogatory free speech. Do you see people saying American Inventor on the nyc subway ever? No. They would die immediately. Just like you’re a coward for saying the shit you do on this forum. It should be required to have your real life name as your forum tag if you want the whole ‘free speech reigns’ going.

Well, it sounds like you have an excellent forum business plan. You should get started making a forum with exactly those rules, I'm sure you'll be the next Tom from myspace.

• 2Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Because I don’t know of any other forums but Reddit and that places has five trillion users. So give me some suggestions and I’ll get out of this cesspool place where trans women and the handicapped are bashed. lol how am I even saying those words in 2019. Some serious low life fucks here.

You said you're in IT?