I don't say this much, but... I missed you Erronius Erronius 💗
How%20to%20Flirt.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa why cant you.just be CHILL and come join us at fohcon. I'll find a relatively nice woman for you to try to sleep with. Least I could do my man.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking idiot

You have to be the change you want to see in the world -- eer, the simulation rather.

If you think being a jerk on a forum is wrong, then you shouldn't do it yourself.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
You have to be the change you want to see in the world -- eer, the simulation rather.

If you think being a jerk on a forum is wrong, then you shouldn't do it yourself.

Difference between offense and defense

• 1EyeRoll

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Don't pretend you don't love it Jasker... you can be honest with moi. Best forum ever~

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Whew fam, made it. All caught up to here. What a roller coaster that was, eh? The last 10 pages of this thread have been a symphony of fever dreams and nightmares. Revelations and repulsion. Funny-rapey and scary-rapey.

So happy to experience this with you, and overjoyed to never meet another face-to-face!

P.S. - shoutout to this gem

Though a big penis on a passable woman is a turn off personally.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
A penis on a woman is okay, but if it's big... oh hell naw. Yup, I can see the funnies... I missed that~

I'm okay with spiders in my cereal, but if they're tarantulas, it then ruins the cereal.

_______

Okay retard, since Amods like Blazin are either too lazy or too inept to see that what I was asking for was legitimate as far as our poll agreement, after a restful nights sleep I've decided to call your bluff agree to your terms:

You're still the village idiot of the forums and I still dislike the hell out of you, but I'll both cya at FoHCon AND I accept your vacation terms with a caveat: Send Jasker and I to das Mutterland (Germany) for a week instead of some country where they'd want to behead me for simply existing. I don't trust the sound of Brunei... sounds Muslim af.

I'm bringing Lucille with me in case you get out of line in DC and I will crack some skulls if I must! :p

• 1EyeRoll

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Also, I want to point out how nice it is of everyone to have this conversation direct in the Retard Dumping Ground instead of making amod move it here.

Its almost like we dont need moderators any more!

• 1Mother of God