Retard Dumping Ground

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I live in ‘New York’ there is no getting to be had.

For the record I’m not into 3somes in this scenario, additionally I’m not a bottom.

You are 200% the bottom in any relationship you're a member of, bitchboi

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well I tried to read and react to the entire shitshow but I stopped about page 48 on default post view so I just wanna chime in with a thanks to everyone involved in this debacle for helping me to make the rickshaw great again with so much shitposting and dumb fuckery.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There have been threads mainly dedicated to how awful I am. You'll survive, compadre. Stick around.

The atheism/theism thread isn't dedicted to how terrible you are bro. Its dedicated to how terrible religion is.

You just think its dedicated to how terrible you are because you're religious, and thus associate self with deity.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You just posted 6, SIX times in a row.

There shall be no doubt you are the still the
autistic1.png
Hodj
autistic1.png
of old~

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I just caught up dipshit. I was responding each time I saw something worth responding to. You can't edit in the shaw and I'm not making a 30 quote post as that's far worse than just responding several times.

Plus this is the shaw, where rules like that don't matter.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The atheism/theism thread isn't dedicted to how terrible you are bro. Its dedicated to how terrible religion is.

You just think its dedicated to how terrible you are because you're religious, and thus associate self with deity.

There have been others, I wasn't thinking of that one.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
And yeah, nothing wrong with responding to each post as you catch up, especially in the shaw

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
See Hodj, you think I was attacking you but I wasn't; simply saying you're still you. Furthermore I wasn't stating that fact in an effort to decry you as a rulebreaker. I don't mind you here... I mind it when you Hodj out and go overboard, as I think most people do. Your insults are no different than anyone else's; the difference, a lot of the times, is that you go overboard and it becomes almost like chinese water torture... THAT is what's unbearable; not the content, but the endless bombardment of said content.

Other than that, you're a class act shitposter.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
Questions:

How do you set a profile status?

How do you mention someone in your post so their name becomes highlighted.

Can you erase profile status?

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Questions:

How do you mention someone in your post so their name becomes highlighted.

@ then type the first few letters of the user's name. Alphabetical list appears, click the user's name you are tagging. You don't have to bother typing someone's handle or remembering how it is spelled.

Go to profile posts. You can't do it from your account page. No one uses them as statuses btw. You can edit your profile posts but cannot delete them.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Go to profile posts. You can't do it from your account page. No one uses them as statuses btw. You can edit your profile posts but cannot delete them.
^
That's wrong. You can access profile posts from your account and you can delete them afaik. Mods are currently working on extrasensory push notifications but that won't be available till the next update.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
For every great British comedy you list I'll name 5 American, and odds are brits watch all of them.

Maybe try making seasons that are longer than 3 episodes.

The Office UK

Alan Partridge

The Inbetweeners

Only US comedy I've enjoyed is Eastbound and Down. Entourage also but that's more of a comedy drama hybrid

• 2EyeRoll
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I don't have a UK TV license, and I haven't had one for 14 years.

I download and watch exclusively US serial dramas (to the idiot who cited Breaking Bad ummm no shit it's great, what's your point?)

Doesn't change the fact that UK comedy and US comedy are very different in tone, and that The Office US necessitated an inferior remake for US audiences)

• 1Potato