Retard Dumping Ground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

can't decide if the blue shirt took a short jab, or ate that right hook for the knockdown.

Frame by frame makes it look like the short left jab connected for the KO, but that right hook was right behind it.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Can you imagine if Taylor Swift made all the black people stand at the back at her concerts?

Not really. Because there is a reason I have never once in my entire life heard of Lido Pimienta or the Polaris Prize before this article and a reason I have heard of Taylor Swift and the Grammys.

So no, I can't imagine that.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Not really. Because there is a reason I have never once in my entire life heard of Lido Pimienta or the Polaris Prize before this article and a reason I have heard of Taylor Swift and the Grammys.

So racism is ok if you're not a mega famous celebrity? Sounds like Trump talk to me. I don't get your point. Maybe hollywood elite mindset...

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
So racism is ok if you're not a mega famous celebrity? Sounds like Trump talk to me. I don't get your point.
My point is that you are going to have nobodies doing stupid crazy shit, and trying to make a false equivilancly with someone who is arguably one of the most famous people on the planet to drive home a point is dumb.

Really dumb.

Remember that time that one black hip hop dude in Detroit playing at that warehouse said "Fuck Whitey!"? Can you imagine if Trump had said "Kill all Darkies!!"?

OUTRAGE!!!!!

• 2Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
My point is that you are going to have nobodies doing stupid crazy shit, and trying to make a false equivilancly with someone who is arguably one of the most famous people on the planet to drive home a point is dumb.

Really dumb.

Remember that time that one black hip hop dude in Detroit playing at that warehouse said "Fuck Whitey!"? Can you imagine if Trump had said "Kill all Darkies!!"?

OUTRAGE!!!!!

it's not really a full on false equivalency considering the incident made canada's msm.

• 1Solidarity

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
So if I said 'Fuck Whitey' or 'Kill Darkie', it would be an irrelevant fact right up to and until I achieved a position of influence or power?

• 2Solidarity

Quaid

Trump's Staff

...because you're American?

The Polzaris Prize is kinda big up here in Canadistan

Edit: nvm this happened at some stupid festival, not the Polaris Awards. Misread.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

Really dumb.

OUTRAGE!!!!!

Interestingly the brits are still arresting rando citizens posting "hate speech" on facebook even though they aren't celebrities or doing concerts of any kind. Imagine that.

• 1Worf

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
it's not really a full on false equivalency considering the incident made canada's msm.

Yes it is. The size of the news organization has nothing to do with it.

Remember when Fox called Obama a Kenyan, Muslim, Black Liberation Christian Extremist? Remember when Breitbart reported on Catlin Jenner? Remember that time they said Trump did a thing. I guess all three are the same then huh? I mean, a MSM network reported on them doing stuff and Kiroy says that makes it all equal.

...because you're American?

The Polzaris Prize is kinda big up here in Canadistan

Edit: nvm this happened at some stupid festival, not the Polaris Awards. Misread.
Exactly.

What's next..

"BLACK DUDE AT SOMALI REFUGEE FREESTYLE RAP BATTLE SAYS TRUMP IS KIND OF A STUPID BITCH!!! SOROS/DNC TO BLAME FOR THIS TERRORIST ATTACK?!?!?!?!"

Get a fucking grip.
Interestingly the brits are still arresting rando citizens posting "hate speech" on facebook even though they aren't celebrities or doing concerts of any kind. Imagine that.
What does that have to do with your false equivalence about some nobody at a concert you decided to get enraged about.

Tell me Cad, would you be mad if a popular AMERICAN entertainer called for the Death of a sitting American President? Do you think if we looked back in time we would find you expressing outrage about that?

• 2Salty

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yes it is. The size of the news organization has nothing to do with it.

Remember when Fox called Obama a Kenyan, Muslim, Black Liberation Christian Extremist? Remember when Breitbart reported on Catlin Jenner? Remember that time they said Trump did a thing. I guess all three are the same then huh? I mean, a MSM network reported on them doing stuff and Kiroy says that makes it all equal.

Exactly.

What's next..

"BLACK DUDE AT SOMALI REFUGEE FREESTYLE RAP BATTLE SAYS TRUMP IS KIND OF A STUPID BITCH!!! SOROS/DNC TO BLAME FOR THIS TERRORIST ATTACK?!?!?!?!"

Get a fucking grip.

What does that have to do with your false equivalence about some nobody at a concert you decided to get enraged about.

Tell me Cad, would you be mad if a popular AMERICAN entertainer called for the Death of a sitting American President? Do you think if we looked back in time we would find you expressing outrage about that?

Is your whole schtick here really going to be whataboutism?

If it is, I suggest you stop posting now and address what we're talking about.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Is your whole schtick here really going to be whataboutism?

You dumb, silly fucking idiot. Your original post was whataboutism!

WHAT ABOUT THIS NOBODY BLACK LADY THAT NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF MAKING CRACKERS STAND AT THE BACK?!?!! HUH?!?! WHAT ABOUT IT?!?!?! TAYLOR SWIFT WHAT ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT HUH HUH HUH?!?! HERE IS A WHATABOUT HYPOTHETICAL I MADE UP HUH WHATABOUT IT GUIS?!?!

Shut the fuck up. God I am so glad I have good lawyers to combat people like you.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Nope.

But your level of outrage about it might be judged.

I always forget it's not acceptable to be outraged at blatant white racism deemed important enough to make major news in a different country. Not for the white racism party, but because the white gal didn't participate in her own race shaming (partly because she had a job to do) she was deemed racist country wide.

Even if the outrage stems not from the actual event, but the cog dis way it's being reported, i'm out of line. Also false equivalency and straw-man and let's figure out a hundred other fallacies to accuse me of because I point out that this shit is annoying and hypocritical.

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
"It's just a bus driver Rosa. It's not like it's Taylor Swift or anything. What are you mad about, just get in the back of the bus." -Screamfeeder 1955

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users