Retard Dumping Ground

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Guess I'm retarded now.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Now, this is boring. It's almost like a punitive measure or something. Gah, if only foler were here to teach me the ways of the jug. Given that, I could learn a skill during my incarceration that would help me on the outside. Even someone like me. Regrettably, it would likely be something useless, such as how to better sneak the word American Inventor into things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
That's still more credible way to choose Amods than the current farce

Are you still mad that as a Trans Woman of Color you couldn’t handle being a mod and got tossed to the wind like the loser faggot you are Commrad?

• 2Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Are you still mad that as a Trans Woman of Color you couldn’t handle being a mod and got tossed to the wind like the loser faggot you are Commrad?

Oh I could handle it without a problem.

Some butthurt faggots couldn't though.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
fanaskin fanaskin I tried to show a shitlib your Ukraine documentary which was well put together. He immediately discarded it as being conspiracy theory fuel because of the URL name and being a site he didn't recognize.

Told me that Shokin was super corrupt as you can see here (this is what he linked me):
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/viktor-shokin-ukraine-prosecutor-trump-biden-hunter-joe-investigation-impeachment-a9147001.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/world/europe/political-stability-in-the-balance-as-ukraine-ousts-top-prosecutor.html

And firmly argues that Hunter Biden working there was purely a coincidence or that there just isn't enough information to make any conclusion about it.

The end.

Is your friend's name Screamfeeder Screamfeeder ?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
LMAO, if this is so insignificant then why bother twisting yourself Into pretzels rationalizing it with cringy shit like this

"Triple effective"!

Super duper powerful!

As has been pointed out several times before this morning, things like Low Energy or Corruption are actual behaviors.

And I doubt it moved the needle on Rubio in any measurable way who was doomed almost from the start when he demonstrated that he couldn't even drink water like a normal person.

What else you got?

triple quoting post and being all over the map, who is twisting in the wind now?

filling your posts with insults doesn't make anyone think it doesn't unhinge you

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
nobody is "twisting themselves in pretzels" that's some retarded shit you try and pretend is real

in reality you're acting like an aggrieved leftist intellectual and it's sad

Bro you do it every time. You argue dumb shit repeatedly just because it might reflect poorly on Trump instead of admitting that Trump sometimes makes mistakes.

You make the most tortured leaps of logic and the most convoluted explanations ever just to rationalize your a surd positions as you paint yourself further and further in a corner each time.

You literally twist yourself into logic pretzels like you're doing this morning.

• 1Salty
  • 1GreNeg

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Bro you do it every time. You argue dumb shit repeatedly just because it might reflect poorly on Trump instead of admitting that Trump sometimes makes mistakes.

You make the most tortured leaps of logic and the most convoluted explanations ever just to rationalize your a surd positions as you paint yourself further and further in a corner each time.

You literally twist yourself into logic pretzels like you're doing this morning.

You keep stating i'm "twisting myself into logic pretzels" (asserted without evidence for the most part) when literally I said nothing about this had to do with logic and even followed that up with "intellectuals get this" proving again that you don't get any of it and you're acting retarded

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
someone not saying who, keeps stating i'm "twisting myself into logic pretzels" (asserted without evidence for the most part) when literally I said nothing about this had to do with logic and that same person even followed that up with "intellectuals get this" proving again that they don't get any of it and they are acting retarded.

also mods, we are having a nuanced conversation about the electorates perception of political messaging, so whatever mod thinks this is not a political discussion is mistaken.

How would intellectuals understanding that rubes are swayed by height insults, makes them "not understand it?"

Keep flailing Fanaskin

• 1Salty

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Now we know why Fanaskin is flailing so hard. He's the rube that falls for this shit and he knows it 🤡

is that why you have to spam retort everyone? cause you aren't "flailing"?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
is that why you have to spam retort everyone? cause you aren't "flailing"?
You are literally the most unfunny sperging autist in that thread. You wouldn't know shit about being funny.

But I love beating up on you because you're so predictable.

I predicted exactly what would happen in the beginning and I demonstrated it.

You flailing, twisting yourself into pretzels just to argue nonsense.

Flailing Fanaskin as usual.

Then you told me that you're defending him so hard because you're so retarded that this short jokes actually work on you. LMAO.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
your diapers getting full, i expect you to sperge out and disappear for a while to calm down as usual.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
nobody is "twisting themselves in pretzels" that's some retarded shit you try and pretend is real

in reality you're acting like an aggrieved leftist intellectual and it's sad
He is an aggrieved leftist intellectual. And apparently a manlet who gets into bar fights and files police reports when he gets KO’d

• 1Worf