Rick and Morty

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Writing went to shit (in this case it appears people who don't know what this show is about took over), seems to be the unfortunate trajectory for most any show nowadays. Disappointing.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Every episode feels like a more coherent version of interdimensional cable. Here's a random thing, let's see what happens! <insert violence and snark>

Last edited:

SeanDoe1z1

1626746309512.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, yeah, fuck this show. I'm out.

They've lost the magic. This show isn't good anymore. 5 episodes and they were all pretty shit. And last season had what, 2 good episodes?

Not worth the time anymore.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Going to a convention next weekend with one of the Rick and morty animators. Any questions y'all want me to try and ask? Dunno what an animator will know but I intend to ask why it takes to fucking long.

I can also ask if they know anything about new people taking over.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Going to a convention next weekend with one of the Rick and morty animators. Any questions y'all want me to try and ask? Dunno what an animator will know but I intend to ask why it takes to fucking long.

I can also ask if they know anything about new people taking over.

How much do Dan and Justin still work on any particular episode.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
How much do Dan and Justin still work on any particular episode.

To expand on that, confirm if they were the primary writers (or sole), and when that changed. My guess is S4 they began backing off, and S5 they’re barely involved.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well, Justin has his own show now that has been fairly successful. Coincidentally, he started it right around the time Rick and Morty started falling off.

I've always maintained that Harmon isn't that funny and Roiland always made the show.

So far, I've only really cared for the Captain Planet episode, but the whole planeteers thing felt like something out of a Family Guy episode. The Summer and Rick shit was gold though, but I'm also a sucker for dick/fart humor.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

SeanDoe1z1

Definitely not angry at the show. Tis what it is.

Just like they ran out of road to go with as they make the main characters more jaded.

Whatever. A cartoon is a cartoon.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Rick and Morty at 10 percent is better than every other shit woke hack shit that is on every other channel right now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users