Rick and Morty

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
That was one of my favorite episodes of the past few seasons. Kids reactions to their mom having sex with her cloned self was epic. Jerry's response to their affair was also classic. A+ episode.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Tonight was the weakest episode of the season. I didn't really like it at all. The only smile I got at all was the after credits line. Oh well.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The episode was alright, but they had a run of three episodes of season 1/2 quality so it's mediocrity was probably more noticeable. It was an artsy episode where they tried some different shit that fell a bit flat. Tossing weird shit out there to see what sticks is how the show got to where it is, so I can't be too hard on them.

I watched the after episode breakdown and they said they were going for a horror movie vibe (with a Rick and Morty flavor), so I get that, but it's hard to make that funny.

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I thought the episode showed promise, but fell flat. Would've liked to have seen sleepy Rick want to rebel against awake Rick. I think that dichotomy would've made for a much better episode.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I thought the episode showed promise, but fell flat. Would've liked to have seen sleepy Rick want to rebel against awake Rick. I think that dichotomy would've made for a much better episode.
I think it would have been too similar to the spa episode a couple seasons back.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Way to go Jerry on incest fortune cookie. The opening minutes make this already better than last week.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh shit, that was Pickle Rick levels of awesome. I was laughing at most of this episode. God damn was that enjoyable.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This past episode weirdly was not flagged as new on Verizon due to no episode number, very odd.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Not gonna lie, the Sailor Moon transformation sequences totally did it for me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That was a good Jerry and Rick episode. I was scared we were gonna get another Naruto for a sec there. I don't think Harmon and Roland could have gotten away with it again though. Lol

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've liked every episode but "Night Family" this season. Definitely better than last season so far

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
This season has been pretty good.
The no portal constraint is working out alright.

I'm guessing from the stuff I read about Harmon working with younger people and being more open to their ideas for providing more continuity and such that later this season the whole no portal thing gets solved.