Riddick (2013)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Either way I'm happy with it, jut happy to get more quality sci-fi.
This isn't Sci Fi, it's Sci Fantasy.

wink.png

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Picked up the old 360 game for $2.50 last weekend as a quick refresher. Wife is bad at me for taking up her "Last of Us" time. Hah.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
So it looks like this is more pitch black 2 then a continuation of Chronicles. I wonder if they will explain what the hell happened in between, also it says Karl Urban is in it but I didn't see him once in the trailer.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Definitely looks like the guy he threw the knife at was a Necromonger. After the cliff gets smashed and gives way with Riddick falling they likely left him for dead.

It just happens to be on yet another planet where monsters come out at night to murder people.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It just happens to be on yet another planet where monsters come out at night to murder people.
I have no problem with that. This will be great.

I wonder where in the timeline this takes place. Chronicles was what? 10 years after Pitch Black?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So it looks like this is more pitch black 2 then a continuation of Chronicles. I wonder if they will explain what the hell happened in between, also it says Karl Urban is in it but I didn't see him once in the trailer.
This - i am lost as fuck.

Brad2770

Riddick needs more attention. Really hope we get more Riddick movies before he gets too old to play the character.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Yes, needs Necromongers. At least I hope they'll be involved in some capacity. I also wonder how they're going to explain what happened at the end of Chronicles of Riddick. I mean, he became the leader of the whole Necromonger army at the end. They'll have to do a huge opening covering from where it left off to make any sense. As long as they go back to what made Pitch Black good, I don't think they can go wrong. Plus, Starbuck is in it. This is definitely my most anticipated movie of the year.