RIFT

Reht

Molten Core Raider
No it's not, i started doing dungeons at 15, the exp is pretty stellar.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Dev's just announced in-game that they boosted the exp for rifts, invasions, zone events, etc.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dev's just announced in-game that they boosted the exp for rifts, invasions, zone events, etc.

That's good. Having to spam warfronts over and over starting at level 12 is pretty lame, especially since you only have 2-3 abilities worth using at that level

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, i just got 2/3 of level 22 in about 45 minutes with a crappy half raid in gloamwood. The individual exp on the wave mobs in Rifts are hit and miss, some seem like they were, others a like dungeon exp but there is a nice hit between each phase ant the end phase. The small forces and idols seemed to be really good exp.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hit 14 within a few hours of starting, PVP is still a shit ton of XP at least low levels.

Is anyone from the original No Quarter playing? I see someone formed the guild but no Khan or Steinbrenner around? PM me please if its the same friends, @Blasted on Vigil

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I thought I'd give this a try...45 mins queue, I'm done before I even created a character a new record.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I thought I'd give this a try...45 mins queue, I'm done before I even created a character a new record.

For what its worth, the queue time goes faster than listed and this is the first time this has happened since launch

I queued in and it said 35 and it ook me about 10-15

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Hit 14 within a few hours of starting, PVP is still a shit ton of XP at least low levels.

Is anyone from the original No Quarter playing? I see someone formed the guild but no Khan or Steinbrenner around? PM me please if its the same friends, @Blasted on Vigil

I'm from original NQ ;). I might play this now. At least just to level up again.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm from original NQ ;). I might play this now. At least just to level up again.

Messaged Khan but he hasn't been online in 5 days, don't think this is him or Steinbrenner and just some cucks using the name.

Either way the queues made it retarded, anytime a friend would go LD was 30 minute wait.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Messaged Khan but he hasn't been online in 5 days, don't think this is him or Steinbrenner and just some cucks using the name.

Either way the queues made it retarded, anytime a friend would go LD was 30 minute wait.

Someone is actually rocking those two names? I'll hit Stein up, see if it's him.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I messaged Khan on Bnet, someone is using NQ not their toon names. Tell Steinbrenner I said hi, did he quit games?

He plays stuff on the stealth sometimes, but last I talked to him he wasn't planning on ever doing anything hardcore again.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

Que is bad. But whenever I crashed or locked while zoning, as long as I went right back in I skipped the que. Also don't mess with settings while in the Que, apparently it resets it /Quality!

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
How long were you playing that you crashed multiple times? Im level 22 and havent even DCed once

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Fun stuff.. wish was open world pvp and no warfronts tho.

Rogue like typing detected! Seriously, open world PvP, especially in Rift, was a bunch of invisible people ganking everyone. Then those victims would realize rogue was the only way, and would level up their rogues, ganking lower levels. Was a vicious cycle :p

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Damn a Rift progression server, I did not see that one coming. Had almost forgot this game existed. I used to have a lot of fun PvP'ing in that game. What's the new server like? Any good?