RIFT

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Went ahead and bought the primogenitor thing. Figure 30$.for two months and some other crap isn't a bad deal. Maybe will play the full two months, maybe not. I love this game at beta and at launch, and go back to it every once in a while just for fun. So this could be cool.

Same.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
RIFT 4.4: Hotfix #19 3/7/2018 [Edit: previously posted as 4.3 ~Brasse]

== FEATURES ==

The new RIFT Prime server, Vigil, will open at 11 AM Pacific / 7 PM GMT!

Mob damage and health is also supposed to have been significantly increased to make the content more difficult. See some of you in 2 hours!

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Which side is everyone making their character? I completely forgot OG game was segmented.

Going Guardian here however they've done away with that and allow for cross-faction grouping/raiding/pvping now so it doesn't matter.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Guardian warrior, likely end up as tank - Aelnora. Won't be able to poopsock like back in the day, but plan on playing a good bit.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Guardian warrior, likely end up as tank - Aelnora. Won't be able to poopsock like back in the day, but plan on playing a good bit.

I miss my pvp one button macro warrior, whether it was the rape face 2h build with built in heal debuffs, or in matches without healers on my side I'd make one that could juggle 2 enemy healers by chain summoning them every 6 seconds + AE 8 second silence. Totally balanced!

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'm in without spending money. Just had to install regular Rift, log in, and was awarded Patron status for something I did in the past. If you're itching to play, try that before spending $$$. (Rift prime is not a separate install)

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Man, Server is packed which is great. But you guys are poop socking the shit out of this. Good on you. Im like level 12 and played the most I could, and see you fuckers in Guild roster into 30s plus. Maybe ill get wild tonight and crank to 20.

Any Guild discord or anything of the sort?

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Has this been fun? Or just kinda a nostalgia-fueled trip that won't last past a few weeks?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I am out of quests at lvl 15. WTF did I do wrong? Have I missed hubs?

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I am out of quests at lvl 15. WTF did I do wrong? Have I missed hubs?

You dont even have a Main story quest?

They removed a good deal of early quests from what I have read and there is a little 1-2 level gap in quests and your levels, IE Quests alone wont level you ,and yu need to do Warfronts, Dungeons and a bit of Grinding to keep up.

I am enjoying it

I am enjoying it. Its been so long nothing feels super familiar in content. But i cant really see a huge difference in skills that they say is a big difference. Though im only 14

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like