RIFT

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Saboteur was hilarious in PVP. People didn't notice you were marking them up since the Combo-Point Builders did next to no damage, then suddenly they get 50-75% of their healthbar blown off. The salt was wonderful.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
A dev said this during the livestream. Sounds like a big deal, and probably won't reflect what made Rift originally "playable/fun"?

Looking for opinions. Still thinking about playing this server, but if it is going to keep too much of the current game, in which everyone has said is boring, no desire to waste any effort.

I will be giving it a shot.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Kind of the opposite for me, especially with characters able to be transferred to 'live' after. The biggest appeal to me for Rift Prime is knowing that I'll get to re-visit some of the more nostalgic moments of Rift (RoS/HK) and due to the accelerated pace of content release I'll get to see the expansion content that I never experienced without needing to stick around and farm content for months. Sounds like a perfect gap while waiting for BfA.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saboteur was hilarious in PVP. People didn't notice you were marking them up since the Combo-Point Builders did next to no damage, then suddenly they get 50-75% of their healthbar blown off. The salt was wonderful.
Yes sabs were so frustrating as a healer because its no damage no damage no damage bang target blows up and is at like 5% hp. It goes so fast its hard to react before they get finished. They still seemed pretty good though in pvp when I was messing around in rift last year for a bit just not as crazy as they were on launch.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I loved rocking a Duracell Cleric in the early days. Just clearing 15 mobs at a time to level, then putting out so much healing and damage in PVP, no one could kill me. Just sit on the Point and let people lay into me while I prevented capture until the DPS arrived.

FUck I might do this.

• 1Barf

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Going to be hitting this up with a buddy. Could be fun for a couple months.

• 1Barf

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
If anyone needs a guild for this, feel free to PM or message in game. Got a small group of friends together for this for WF queues and such.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Have they announced a time when servers go live? I can't find shit.

xfSLqpT.gif

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Went ahead and bought the primogenitor thing. Figure 30$.for two months and some other crap isn't a bad deal. Maybe will play the full two months, maybe not. I love this game at beta and at launch, and go back to it every once in a while just for fun. So this could be cool.

• 1Solidarity