RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Looks like Putin is getting rid of the people who took out Prigozhin.

This Putin guy is some sort of master assassin

Heres a top secret photo leaked of him intercepting the helicopter at 100,000 feet

1693324408619.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
He's a dictator, it isn't ridiculous to suggest that he could have people killed. Especially as it keeps happening to his enemies.
He's a democratically elected president in multiple verifiable elections and enjoys a high degree of support domestically. He is as much of a dictator as Blair, Sunak or Johnson.

• 1Seriously?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
He's a dictator, it isn't ridiculous to suggest that he could have people killed. Especially as it keeps happening to his enemies.

Would you classify the Clintons as master assassins then? I know you are big on the whole good guy bad guy thing and soft power.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Would you classify the Clintons as master assassins then? I know you are big on the whole good guy bad guy thing and soft power.
Both sides trying to gain/keep influence in Ukraine are bad, it's just that what Russia is doing to keep it's influence (war) is way worse than what the US/NATO did to gain it (soft coup allegedy).

I wouldn't be surprised if the rumours about the Clintons are true, personally I belive that they have people killed. The difference is that they don't have total control, Bill got embarrassed with his sex scandal and Hillary lost to Trump.

What is being done to Trump is akin to what has been done to Navalny and I think a lot of you simultaneously buy the Putin propaganda about Navalny while being outraged about the Democrat propaganda about Trump. That just means that you operate outside of facts/logic and will belive whatever you want to belive.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Wait so it's ok if the Clinton's possibly killed people, but not ok if Putin possibly killed people. Yet you are saying people skew information and believe what they want to believe?

That's perfection

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Both sides trying to gain/keep influence in Ukraine are bad, it's just that what Russia is doing to keep it's influence (war) is way worse than what the US/NATO did to gain it (soft coup allegedy).

I wouldn't be surprised if the rumours about the Clintons are true, personally I belive that they have people killed. The difference is that they don't have total control, Bill got embarrassed with his sex scandal and Hillary lost to Trump.

What is being done to Trump is akin to what has been done to Navalny and I think a lot of you simultaneously buy the Putin propaganda about Navalny while being outraged about the Democrat propaganda about Trump. That just means that you operate outside of facts/logic and will belive whatever you want to belive.

"A Briton's Guide to Geopolitics: Everyone I Dont Like Is A Dictator"

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Wait so it's ok if the Clinton's possibly killed people, but not ok if Putin possibly killed people. Yet you are saying people skew information and believe what they want to believe?

That's perfection

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Russia is bad for invading Ukraine
UK is good for invading Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yugoslavia, etc.

• 1Like

Mandriana

Russia is bad for defending ethnic Russians, that are in regions that voted in an extreme majority referendum, to leave Ukraine to become autonomous. All because Nazis put into power by the war instigating, 30 years and counting treaty breaking west, were ethnically murdering them.

But remember, Slav man bad!

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
You are making up a strawman of what I belive, which is why you and othwrs get mad at me. I haven't said half the shit you hate me for.

Yes those invasions were bad too.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You are making up a strawman of what I belive, which is why you and othwrs get mad at me. I haven't said half the shit you hate me for.

I dont hate you and I dont get mad at you. If I did, I wouldnt come here to shoot the shit with you. I like you.

But you do engage in a lot of mental gymnastics. Like this Ukraine thing where you completely ignore the previous 30 years of history and pretend nothing of note happened until February 2022 when DIctator Putin all of a sudden decided to invade poor little Ukraine for no good reason

• 1Truth!

Chris

Potato del Grande
But you do engage in a lot of mental gymnastics. Like this Ukraine thing where you completely ignore the previous 30 years of history and pretend nothing of note happened until February 2022 when DIctator Putin all of a sudden decided to invade poor little Ukraine for no good reason
The invasion started in 2014.

You are the one that pretends that nothing happened, then suddenly, for no reason, Ukraine started shelling Donbass.

Must be Nazis!!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yes. Obviously.

So overthrowing governments is bad
But soft power is good
But overthrowing governments with soft power is.. bad then?

You try to make a moral argument about slav man bad who's using force to solve a situation that Western soft power created because you want to have it both ways. You want to continue to be able to do what Russia is doing but in a "nicer way".

The kicker? Russia isnt even trying to overthrow Ukraine's government.

Chris

Potato del Grande
So overthrowing governments is bad
But soft power is good
But overthrowing governments with soft power is.. bad then?

You try to make a moral argument about slav man bad who's using force to solve a situation that Western soft power created because you want to have it both ways. You want to continue to be able to do what Russia is doing but in a "nicer way".

The kicker? Russia isnt even trying to overthrow Ukraine's government.
You keep trying to put words in my mouth to win an argument with your imaginary strawman liberal.

Messing with Ukraine is bad no matter if it's Russia or America, they should have their own sovereignty to develop their nation in their own people's interests.

Doing it via Hunter Biden bribes and gay NGOs is better than doing it via an attrition war.

Ukraine was already totally fucked with Russian corruption AIDS so I don't give a shit about pro Russians complaining about American corruption AIDS.