RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bro, you seem pretty mad that your "defensive alliance" that seems to promote and agitate for war everywhere in the world is getting its face pushed into the mess it made.
NATO nations have had some dubious wars yes. I wouldn't say it was specifically NATO doing most of those wars, Iraq/Libya would have happened anyway.

So has Russia though, who just rolls tanks into neighbours to get what it wants. Stalin balkanised the region exactly so Putin could do what he is doing.

I don't get how you can see this in such black and white terms.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
NATO nations have had some dubious wars yes. I wouldn't say it was specifically NATO doing most of those wars, Iraq/Libya would have happened anyway.

So has Russia though, who just rolls tanks into neighbours to get what it wants. Stalin balkanised the region exactly so Putin could do what he is doing.

I don't get how you can see this in such black and white terms.
200.gif

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don't know just a couple of days ago he said it's preferable that a few get killed and suffer under corruption than people actually fighting for their own freedom and way of life since more could die.
Fighting for their freedom against..?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Freedom from being cynically used as NATO cannon fodder

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

How was Iraq and Libya going to happen anyway, Chris Chris ?

• 1Like

Mandriana

Loving the clown world West. Deport all the young white Slav males from across western Europe to die for globohomo faggots in the Ukraine. Import endless hordes of retarded violent browns that will never add any productivity to their host nations.

It's all going to fucking crash yo.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was about to come up in here and call Chris a commie faggot, but the following exchange made me laugh and now I'm in a better mood.

1694101364605.png

• 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm a bit on the fence here. Obviously its correct to say your retarded, but on the flip side you frequently try to share it here. I'll let this comment pass as a possible truth.