RIP Bourdain

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He wrote a great book and made many awesome travel / food episodes.

I'd bet money he went out like Carradine. When you get old and the T starts dropping you need to spice things up to bust a good nut.

Someone needs to invent a device to prevent these deviant sluts from offing themselves by accident.

Obviously, it needs to be portable because they're going to use it in Hotel Rooms.

they still haven't released the cause of death yet, if it's by suicide, how many ways can you kill yourself in a hotel room?

obvious no gun (since no reports of gunshots)

slit wrist/ice water or be gangster and do your own jugular
hanging
water + toaster
pills

they're keeping quiet for two reasons

1. he either took pills and they want to hush that, cuz he was a previous super druggie and would look bad if he went out that way, like fat seymor hoffman

2. hanging, which leads one to think of, of course david caridine, and it makes more sense that this is true cuz Bourdaine

started MMA/Jui Jitsui 5 years ago, so hes been choked out everyday(he says he finds a gym and goes whereever he shoots), so he probably got his rocks off getting chocked out by men...

BECAUSE, his 2nd wife ottavia took up MMA and competing, so she probably chocked him out when he was acting squirly, and he liked it, and thats why they broke up/divorced. Then since he couldn't get choked out anymore by his lover, he took up Jiu Jitsui and let men do it to him every night.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Robin Williams killed himself because he raped children when he as a young drugged out star and couldn't handle the reality in his battle to sober up.

Pretty bummed about this, really enjoyed Bourdain's No Reservations and somewhat enjoyed CNNs version when he didn't get too preachy.

wut?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Both of his books were good, I am probably the only person in the world who saw or enjoyed the Bradley Cooper sitcom they very very loosely based off his first one. I watched a shit ton of the Travel Channel way back when, No Reservations was second only to Wild On with Brooke Burke .... HHhnnnGGGgggg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I am probably the only person in the world who saw or enjoyed the Bradley Cooper sitcom they very very loosely based off his first one.
Kitchen Confidential

Cooper would then make another kitchen movie loosely inspired from celeb chefs like Ramsey

Both sucked

Chef, w/ fat jon favrou is a better cooking movie imo, and of course if we're talking cooking movies tops would just be Jiro dreams of sushi.

• 1Solidarity

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Jiro dreams of sushi.

Cannot recommend this documentary enough.

It's a documentary about a war orphan who pulled himself and generations of his family out of poverty by being excellent at his job.

And the price he had to pay for that excellence.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Kitchen Confidential

Cooper would then make another kitchen movie loosely inspired from celeb chefs like Ramsey

Both sucked

Chef, w/ fat jon favrou is a better cooking movie imo, and of course if we're talking cooking movies tops would just be Jiro dreams of sushi.

I liked Burnt.

Actually if you liked Burnt there's a documentary on Netflix called 42 Grams, based on the startup Chicago restaurant that won TWO Michelin stars in its first year.... then flamed out shortly after because the Chef is as abusive (even to his wife/manager) as he is brilliant:

The film crew must've been covering them since he left Charlie Trotters because they were there from a year before they opened and they were there when the Michelin Guide calls them to let them know.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
they still haven't released the cause of death yet, if it's by suicide, how many ways can you kill yourself in a hotel room?

He hung himself, was pretty sure I read that early on, but it was reported recently that it was with his bathrobe belt.

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
I suspect that the belt, scarf or rope attaches to the doorknob and then goes over the top of the door then around the neck. The subject then stands with their back to the closed door, heels against it and leans forward constricting the carotid artery until unconscious. Once they pass out, gravity takes over...

Seems to be a pretty common method, I heard Scott Adams talking about it.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Wild On with Brooke Burke .... HHhnnnGGGgggg

600full-brooke-burke--charvet.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
One of the happiest days in my life was when she did Playboy. Being married to a high end Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon didnt hurt her one bit.
2018, plastic has not bio degraded yet
brooke-burke-leaves-a-workout-class-in-malibu-01-15-2018-9.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Listened to the ano agenda podcast last night. They played an interview where he talked about having been on Chantix to stop smoking and it made him think/do strange things and he was smoking again. Then whoever played it edited that part out when they reran it.