RIP Telltale Games

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Telltale more entertaining in death then it was while alive.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
400 employees? WHAT? Those "games" could have been made with 2 programmers, 2 graphic artists, and 1 writer.

200.gif

Watch out, we have a bad ass video game developer here.

• 4Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I WANTED to play borderlands but the wife never felt like it (we play these games together).
yea i think that was what was so great about these super simplistic A/B games, it's basically an interactive movie night.

"oh shit, horrifying music again"

"fucking zombies again!"

"leave clem or fight?"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING LEAVE CLEM!!!"

Goonsquad Officer
she also loves games i can die at easy. she liked watching me play stalker, metro, wolfenstein, doom etc because i die and it makes her laugh.

she watched all of mass effect once, then she played it four times alone haha.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Their flaw was not shutting down completely and nuking from orbit. Avoid legal liability and be sure.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
That........that picture is.........wat!? Is that real? There is not a single, actual, decent looking woman in that picture full of Wamen. Is........is this the future? Is this a literal picture of a cross-section of the population that will never breed?

Capitalism in action, mutha fuckas. I love it.
To be honest there are maybe 5. Or maybe my standards are low, or you're fucking supermodels on your yacht all day.
Redhead on the left
brunette and the blonde behind her, right in the middle, last rows
the one behind the old lady with the hat
the one with the glasses and stupid grin, right of the old lady with the hat
and another, two rows behind bluehair, slightly to the left, next to the one with sunglasses on her head.
plus the one in the last row on the far right, but undecided because hiding face.

ah fuck it I'll snipping tool it up.
ttg.JPG

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
To be honest there are maybe 5. Or maybe my standards are low, or you're fucking supermodels on your yacht all day.
Redhead on the left
brunette and the blonde behind her, right in the middle, last rows
the one behind the old lady with the hat
the one with the glasses and stupid grin, right of the old lady with the hat
and another, two rows behind bluehair, slightly to the left, next to the one with sunglasses on her head.
plus the one in the last row on the far right, but undecided because hiding face.

ah fuck it I'll snipping tool it up.
View attachment 177088
Only the young girl in the middle third row is fuck able. The rest are revolting.

Goonsquad Officer
I can't see any knees so i can't commit to any of them.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Only the young girl in the middle third row is fuck able. The rest are revolting.

This. Only that one. I considered saying there was one, but there was a greater impact with none. The uggo beside her with the glasses.......yes, standards are too low.

And that redhead on the left - THAT'S A MAN, BABY!

Now, back to my yacht.

P.S. Of course AT LEAST one of these is suing the company. I work in oil and gas and I have seen people let go for literally not doing anything material for a YEAR sue the company - the entitlement is real.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
I kind of assumed far back dark hair girl didn't want to be in the photo so she hid behind all the attention whores.