Robocop - Remake

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The remade Dredd.and what they produced was better. The remade Batman and what they produced was better. Surely the could have remade Robocop without needing to revert to human emobot in the process.

Next up they will remake die hard except without the violence.

Goatface

the robocop ip has been treated about as bad as terminator. if there was only the 1st movie, i would be a little annoyed with this movie but the 2 other movies, tv show, cartoon and hit and miss books, will let it slide. will certainly watch it at home, hopefully as an unrated cut.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
it looks so cheap and fake.
1397474_695905717100893_601591851_o.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
And the original looked so real! This doesn't look like plastic at all!

rrr_img_51734.jpg

C'mon, nerds. I can understand being angry about Hollywood's lack of creativity and possibly changing the original story, but don't hate on something that is an improvement over the original.

ohkcrlho

improvement?LOL at least the suit in the original,looks like a dude in a fucking armor,not a guy in a wetsuit.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Of the two images posted above, the still from the new movie looks a bit better. Suit looks way more like something you'd see on a dude from Crysis. The suit needs to adapt with the times. Making it look all 80s and retro on purpose would be a joke considering he's supposed to be new tech and awesome.

ohkcrlho

Suit looks way more like something you'd see on a dude from Crysis

nuff said

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I thought he was referring to the gun, which compared to the original does look like a toy. But the suit looks fine.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so they turned the piano black robo suit silver? can they do that without reshoots? the suit is physical, how are they going to reshade it with CGI?

Siliconemelons

So they are just tossing the black suit? I mean yay- but I thought all the silver shots etc where from the "v1" time in the movie before - as quoted in one trailer "make him look sleeker! black suit!" or was that just a giant troll...or did they reverse that from backlash and decide to make him look classic throughout.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
If I didn't want americans to be terrified of the killbot, I sure as hell wouldn't make it solid black with red lights. Shit be evil.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So they are just tossing the black suit? I mean yay- but I thought all the silver shots etc where from the "v1" time in the movie before - as quoted in one trailer "make him look sleeker! black suit!" or was that just a giant troll...or did they reverse that from backlash and decide to make him look classic throughout.
yeah that sounds right, but if he is black in the trailer and in the movie itself only silver 5 minutes before the end as a big reveal, then they only trolled themselves into the poorhouse.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure he's just silver in the beginning, and they turn him into Verizoncop by the halfway point.