Rocket League - PS4/PC

Solariss

Golden Squire
My PSN is Meatmarkets btw.. Feel free to add me. Not sure what your PSN ID is Intrinsic. Just your forum name? I saw a bunch of Intrinsic's when I did a search

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh sorry, thought it was in the psn id thread. I'll add you tonight. Where do you get the beta keys anyways? Through PSN or are you signed up through them? Would like one for a friend's son.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Heh, guessing the guys with 0 ping would be the devs... luckily had a bug pre-match happen that carried into the match, blackhole effect that scored infinite amount of goals before the game would start :p

Unfortunately there's a huge drop-off of people logging off right now and I just mixed another drink
frown.png

Solariss

Golden Squire
Oh, it may be in there. Sorry, didn't look. If you want another beta code, the sign up link is in the first post

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I think the 0 ping guys are the computer. I was playing game and the guy logged off. Next thing I know he scores a goal. In the final score screen it showed him with zero ping and his avatar said AI. The other team had one also.

Intrinsic your name isn't in the PSN name thread. PM your name or send me the friend request so we can get some games in. Also, I think I talked my friend into buying this game after I made him come over to my house to demo it. I was cracking up the first time I played this.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Well noticed the AIs have 0 ping tonight, but the 2 guys I played with weren't AI, one was in a party and the other was just too good to be AI. One happened to be on a EU server though so I dunno.

Solariss

Golden Squire
Sir Funk, mind if I update the first post with basically what you just posted? lol... hoping the game will get a little more attention if I add a video and links on there. Although, I am retarded and have not been able to figure out how to embed a video even though I've done so in the past.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I don't know why I'm so excited for this but I am! Two player drunken soccer cars is going to be a blast!

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't play around with any of the 1v1, 2v2, 4v4 stuff etc. Is any of that any fun? 1v1 and 2v2 didn't sound like they'd be very interesting and 4v4 sounded fun but never got around to it last beta. Are any of the other game modes going to be worth investing time into?

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I never played 1v1 or 2v2 but I'd imagine they would be fun against friends. I did play 4v4 and it was fun and more chaotic like the name suggests. I was referring to two player as the two player slit screen.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Here's a video that came out today that was captured in-game using the captured with the built-in replay viewer/editor.

Solariss

Golden Squire
Nice, free PS+ title. Hopefully that gives this game the exposure it deserves. Too many people with a ps4 that haven't posted in this thread! I'm surprised there are only a few of us playing this.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I really want to download this. Fucking PSN Store is down. ><