Rocket League - PS4/PC

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Is this by the same team (and board member) that did Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars? Looks like the exact same thing only for PS4.

edit: Oops, guess so, just watched the launch trailer and answered that quick. That's awesome to see the sequel is coming out, grats to them!
Murr? No idea how to use Wayback Machine to find the old foh posts.
See above

oh hai yes

We are getting close on server stability. Had about 12 hours overnight into EU that it was good but 100k players ate us alive this morning.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
This game stands side by side with the big boys as one of PS4's best titles. Just awesome.

oh hai yes

We are getting close on server stability. Had about 12 hours overnight into EU that it was good but 100k players ate us alive this morning.
Hey Murr, game servers not accessible from Asia? I have a PSN Canada account so I got the game but can only play single player, won't connect to servers.

This is my new favorite game, the best part is it has unlimited potential once some money starts flowing.

Sounds/Music
Things such as Ambiance sounds, more crowd sounds, chants, music, etc...

Gameplay
- Custom cars as in upgrades for more powerful boost, higher jump, acceleration etc
- Custom game modes, set gravity(maybe even on timers through match), magnetic wheels for roof play if gravity reverses (random ideas)

Also, do the different wheels do anything? Grip, speed, etc?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got online finally, people really suck at this haha. Nothing like gunning the ball to a goal only to have a teammate boost from behind and send the ball sideways. All want the glory.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I love it when people decide to defend instead of charge the ball during the opening play and the ball sails over their head into the goal.

This is my favorite get drunk and play game in a looooong time.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This game is decent but the turning radius requiring drifting everywhere just gets obnoxious with retarded teammates smacking into you and the ball at all times. Fuckers just won't let you put it into the goal without them, fuckin Lebron James on every team.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Yup, just about every team i'm on seems more predisposed to score in our own goal than to let me score in the oppositions. Don't think I can take the rage much longer. Plus last night was rubber band city.

Still fun in small doses.

sl4ck3r_sl

shitlord
Rocket League is such a better name than Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars :p Incredibly fun game though, been watching a few really skilled people on twitch play.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Wait this is on PC? How did I not know this? I just assumed - PS4 mean't it was only PS4. Derp.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
If I had just one gripe it's that I find myself playing against bots way too often when it's supposed to be a human opponents game. I wish the game waited longer to find people instead of filling with bots.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
This is going to be the next big eSport game. Watch, lol.

Most of the top twitch streamers are playing this right now. Fun game for sure.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Joining as a group seems to be working now. It's so much better to join up with people you know and are chatting with. Makes the game play a lot less chaotic... like less team mates ramming each other away from the ball.