Rocket League - PS4/PC

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Finished downloading and installing. Game told me license couldn't be validated, but let me launch it by going to the store page. Still no servers.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Servers are still down, but I bought it on PS plus and steam today. The little I've played so far is an absolute blast

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Game is surprisingly fun. Bots are so shitty, always scoring on their own goals. Can't wait to play online

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn this game is a blast and I'm only doing the season thing because the servers are down. There is a bug with the AI were it will score own goals on purpose, but I can usually score goals right off the start of a reset from a goal pretty easily so it evens out I guess.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Servers down (supposed to be brief) for upgrades. Still hadn't been able to join a game because it never found any matches. Even without working servers - hell, after 24 hours of nonworking servers - there were still 80,000 people logged in.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Matchmaking keeps timing out for me, even with 66,000 players on, 9,000 in playlist... no matches found. Up to round 4 of trying.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
You're not the only one. My buddy and I gave up already. We're on the east coast, btw.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Maybe I got lucky but I had no problem finding matches and I am east coast (if that even matters). Super fun stuff, very addicting.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I started last night and had issues finding matches at the beginning. I went off and played something else for 30 min and came back. Once I came back I had no problems finding matches. A friend of mine mentioned they are trying to get more servers to accommodate the demand but I think their match making needs to be tweaked. We're both on the east cost and he was getting servers in the EU and I was getting US-East servers.

The game is great fun but the biggest let down for now is that parties seem to be broken, unless anyone else here has had luck. Whenever I joined a part with a friend we couldn't get a match. If we went off solo we had no problems finding matches.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Game is an utter blast, but I'm really, really bad. Almost always on the losing team and almost always with less than 200 points.

Regardless, I played 8 hours straight yesterday. Haven't done that since EQ.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Its fun but I don't know if I could play it for 8 hours straight. I mean it's soccer with cars.

OK ok I am frothing at the mouth to play it.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
It's definitely weird.l how addctive it is. Reminds me of my addiction to UT 99. Was one of the best players in the world, went to practice with clannies every day, played for hours on end every day, etc. Also a pretty simple game but it had an infinite - albeit obviously logarithmic - skill curve. Rocket League is probably the same way.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Thank god for this game. It'll probably get me through the summer until Tony Hawk 5 and Fallout 4 in the fall.