Roseanne

Oldbased

> Than U
This is TONIGHT. It'll be the first show I've watched on network TV in many years( ABC/CBS/NBC/Fox)

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Watching this atm. I swear it's like this show never went off the air. Digging it so far.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Watching this atm. I swear it's like this show never went off the air. Digging it so far.
Ya both episodes were pretty good. Oddly enough the Trump/Anti Trump lines you could tell everyone found awkward and while bringing in the feud of modernism into the show, felt almost out of place at times. The second episode moved on from the feud finally so I'm guessing not as big a issue onward.

It is odd seeing Emma from Shameless in this and gender confused kid.
I love me some Roseanne Barr and John Goodman

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Glad Goodman and Roseanne are on good terms.

Those two remind me of the good ol days when I was a kid.

Just need Tim the Toolman and that motherfuckn Heidi, ya hurd??????????????????????????????

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Glad Goodman and Roseanne are on good terms.

Those two remind me of the good ol days when I was a kid.

Just need Tim the Toolman and that motherfuckn Heidi, ya hurd??????????????????????????????
I am 90 episodes into Magnum PI currently and only just past halfway through the 8 seasons. Been sneaking in some Sanford and Sons and old A-Team too. Shame Encore doesn't have the MacGyvers, Gilligan Island and Knight Rider. I would spend the rest of 2018 watching 1980. I spent last month on M.A.S.H. haha

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Just finished the first two episodes and thought they were great. Debbie from shameless was the only thing that didn't feel right to me but that's probably because I watched shameless. Roseanne and Goodman really are amazing together. Harshaw is also dead on in that it really did feel like this show never went off the air.

• 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I am 90 episodes into Magnum PI currently and only just past halfway through the 8 seasons. Been sneaking in some Sanford and Sons and old A-Team too. Shame Encore doesn't have the MacGyvers, Gilligan Island and Knight Rider. I would spend the rest of 2018 watching 1980. I spent last month on M.A.S.H. haha

Mash is fucking terrible. Worst show to evwr exist next to Frasier

• 2Picard
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 7 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why are both Beckys back?

I thought that was the joke, especially since they are in some weird "surrogate" agreement where they are using the surrogate's egg. I thought Dan dying was part of that whole "just kidding this was just what Rosy wrote!" shtick. Oh well, who cares on that retcon. Dude is seriously half of the show, and it would not have had a chance without him. I loved the political stuff, and it was refreshing to see a show actually poke fun at both sides equally. The truth has already been stated about it feeling like it never went off the air, so I will just solidarity bump that one. Loved it. The fact that Gilbert is one of the executive producers bodes well also.

It's too bad that David won't be on this... I loved his character and the dynamic he had with Roseanne. Although, Darlene is on his Living Biblically show, but it's not Big Bang Theory. Oh well, can't have everything I guess.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The Wire....

Happy-Clapping-To-Dramatic-WTF-Reaction-GIf.gif

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
show is good,

it's actually amazing considering the sitcom is dead and this is still filmed in front of an audience.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
while i have not watched it, ratings for the night was...umm... good

18.2 million total viewers and a 5.1 demo rating (across its double-episode run)

highest rated demo and viewers for a comedy in 3.5 years-across all networks.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Roseanne is just insanely more authentic and relateable. The show has been mimicked poorly ever since it went off the air.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Just finished the first couple of episodes and I enjoyed them a lot. Lots of nostalgia, and like everyone else said it felt just like the old show. I hope the ratings keep up and that they keep going for more seasons. This is exactly the type of shit we need right now.