Science!! Fucking magnets, how do they work?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The beta signup?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

This is something I hype for. Swore I'd never work a stay at home job until I could secretly do it from the pacific islands. All the current options are total shite and wont suffice. This is a godsend for people who aren't in cities/don't have access to real fiber. That 1 gig line is probably going to always be better, though.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
9808.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Not bad for something at the bare mins and not fully setup yet.
I imagine they'll get that up even more in time. Considering its from fucking space, that is already impressive.
Won't run my 18000 cams with cloud backup and 3 4k tvs with 2 pcs, 3 laptops and 5 tablets and 4 music echos we got going, but it is close!
Whole reason I am considering it is as backup only. With power outage/damage to local lines via like wind/ice this is basically off grid. I have the ability to power something for days and since it isn't ran via cable would ensure I stay connected through about anything short of a EMP attack.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Not bad for something at the bare mins and not fully setup yet.
I imagine they'll get that up even more in time. Considering its from fucking space, that is already impressive.
Won't run my 18000 cams with cloud backup and 3 4k tvs with 2 pcs, 3 laptops and 5 tablets and 4 music echos we got going, but it is close!
Whole reason I am considering it is as backup only. With power outage/damage to local lines via like wind/ice this is basically off grid. I have the ability to power something for days and since it isn't ran via cable would ensure I stay connected through about anything short of a EMP attack.
I don't understand what you said but you have how many things on the interwebs?..

Fuck I have a phone and laptop only.. No TV, fridge or washing machine hooked up.. 1984 for you bro..

"Timmy? Unlock this door this instant! Are you in there reading about quantum mechanics again? Dammit Timmy, you're getting entangled in something that's putting me into a state of superposition! I swear Timmy, sometimes I don't know if I love you or hate you or both at once."

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I tend to think the movie goes even one better than Heinlein by completely closing the loop.

I enjoyed the movie as well. For those of you that don't know:

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Argarth

On the verandah
I enjoyed the movie as well. For those of you that don't know:

Loved that movie, and an Ethan Hawke fan to boot, but still I think it's one of the best things he's done.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users