Science!! Fucking magnets, how do they work?

Cybsled

Interesting experiments with tracking correlation between childhood illness and outdoors play

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Interesting experiments with tracking correlation between childhood illness and outdoors play

We have said this for years. Kids playing outside in the dirt eating mud pies exposes them to all sorts of nasty stuff that they need to experience when they are young and strong. Its the reason I dont use anti-bacterial soap. Some bacteria is good and you need it.

Cybsled

It isn’t the bad stuff that helps based on this, it is the beneficial or medium tier stuff. The medium tier stuff is basically easy mode bacteria that can help train your immune system with minimal/no risk to yourself

Anti bacterial soap is an overkill scam anyways. Washing your hands well with regular soap is usually more than adequate to get rid of most of the unwanted stuff on your hands

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
It isn’t the bad stuff that helps based on this, it is the beneficial or medium tier stuff. The medium tier stuff is basically easy mode bacteria that can help train your immune system with minimal/no risk to yourself

Anti bacterial soap is an overkill scam anyways. Washing your hands well with regular soap is usually more than adequate to get rid of most of the unwanted stuff on your hands
yeah, I never got this - soap is inherently antibacterial, no need to add antibiotics or whatever bullshit they add to make it antibacterial.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
For now...

Welcome to the future where everything, including what you wear, is an arms race.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

hopefully for my daughter cow shit and goat shit in dirt/mud improve the immune system even more

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
time travel wormhole GIF by South Park

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user