Science!! Fucking magnets, how do they work?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
time travel wormhole GIF by South Park

But we cant figure out where the 'rona came from.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

"Fourteen adult men volunteered to participate in an experiment to evaluate the potential for penile growth as a result of taking 50,000 units of vitamin D 3 and 100 mcg of vitamin K 2 daily. Penis length increased an average of 0.46 inches and circumference increased an average of 0.523 inches, both statistically significant. These results are comparable to those obtained with use of a vacuum pump or with surgical augmentation."

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

"Fourteen adult men volunteered to participate in an experiment to evaluate the potential for penile growth as a result of taking 50,000 units of vitamin D 3 and 100 mcg of vitamin K 2 daily. Penis length increased an average of 0.46 inches and circumference increased an average of 0.523 inches, both statistically significant. These results are comparable to those obtained with use of a vacuum pump or with surgical augmentation."
eggs

• 1Truth!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Is this why Fauci was telling people to take Vitamin D in those emails.
1670725868093.png

Also pretty funny that the vitamins you need to take for penis growth are DK

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I found this very interesting.

So I would take this one step further. Is there a real possibility that this parasite was key to Wolf Domestication that led to current day dogs? A wolf separates from the pack but is unable to find others. It gets hungry and sees a fire at night. Under normal circumstances it would fear the fire and the people that were around it but this wolf is different. This wolf does not display the fear that would normally make a wolf run away. Instead the wolf takes a chance and attempts to coax its way into a situation that allows it to be fed.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I found this very interesting.

So I would take this one step further. Is there a real possibility that this parasite was key to Wolf Domestication that led to current day dogs? A wolf separates from the pack but is unable to find others. It gets hungry and sees a fire at night. Under normal circumstances it would fear the fire and the people that were around it but this wolf is different. This wolf does not display the fear that would normally make a wolf run away. Instead the wolf takes a chance and attempts to coax its way into a situation that allows it to be fed.
That gay fat black scientist dude talked about this on one of his space shows. Minus the parasite part it pretty much word for word what he described with wolves becoming domestic.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That gay fat black scientist dude talked about this on one of his space shows. Minus the parasite part it pretty much word for word what he described with wolves becoming domestic.
The Parasite was the whole point of the idea? Without any kind of link, what was the point of bringing up something "I am assuming" Neil deGrasse Tyson said?

P.S. -- You sounded so cool saying gay fat black scientist.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I prefer Occam’s razor. People take in baby animals for millennia as pets, they then get selectively culled for being too aggressive. They’ve shown you can domesticate an animal in decades with intensive breeding specifically for animals that accept humans and excluding those that don’t. Why would a parasite somehow be necessary make this possible? That’s a huge leap in logic, especially when quite a few species have been domesticated via simple selection over time.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Parasite was the whole point of the idea? Without any kind of link, what was the point of bringing up something "I am assuming" Neil deGrasse Tyson said?

P.S. -- You sounded so cool saying gay fat black scientist.
I didn't remember his name and so I described him. And you figured out who I was thinking of. So... Success.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
NdT is a useless turd. Calling him a fat faggot is correct.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users