Science!! Fucking magnets, how do they work?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You see the equations used by NASA require the use of complex numbers. Complex number z is in a form of z = a + bi where a, b are real numbers and i is the imaginary number sqrt(-1). The number a is called th Real part of z and bi is the imaginary part. According to furry, negative numbers do not apply to physics since they cant be observed in nature. If negative numbers dont exist, how can a square root of one exist? Easy! It cannot. Hence NASA solves all its problems by ignoring the imaginary part of z and only using the real part. And now you know why nasa only uses "real" numbers.

ps. I dont know why you guys continue to engage this nimrod in a serious manner. You are all fuckng retarded for doing so.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You're right, I'm arguing with someone who doesn't even believe the speed of light equals the speed of light.

Like when a retarded kid drinks out of the toilet, I'm just as much to blame for leaving the seat up.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
ps. I dont know why you guys continue to engage this nimrod in a serious manner. You are all fuckng retarded for doing so.
I love my fan club. I simply present the fact that the math agrees exactly with me, Quick try to change the subject!!!

iannis

Musty Nester
Regarding neuro meds, she is correct on this one. The meds are often as effective at delivering side effects than intended effects.
Have you got the craps?

Take this pill*!

*May cause internal hemorrhages, increased stroke risk, hearth attacks, kidney failure, and death

Troll_sl

shitlord
Have you got the craps?

Take this pill*!

*May cause internal hemorrhages, increased stroke risk, hearth attacks, kidney failure, and death
And this is why you keep your doctor abreast of any and all side effects. Because if a medication is causing lots of side effects, it probably isn't the right one for you and there are often alternatives that will work better.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
And this is why you keep your doctor abreast of any and all side effects. Because if a medication is causing lots of side effects, it probably isn't the right one for you and there are often alternatives that will work better.
Yeah, this is especially important if side effects cause a organ failure, heart attack, or death. In such cases, be sure to keep that patient-doctor dialog open.

iannis

Musty Nester
Honestly, it's just why you don't buy pills off the TV. Those commercials infuriate me.

I'm all for a consumer driven health market but not one that caters to the lowest common. And that shit does drive people away, as well, and gives some popular credibility to the attitude Mist was portraying.

THERE SHOULD BE A DAMN LAW.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
You know they are not really doctors. They are actors. The tiny font 5px tells us, very clearly.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
You see the equations used by NASA require the use of complex numbers. Complex number z is in a form of z = a + bi where a, b are real numbers and i is the imaginary number sqrt(-1). The number a is called th Real part of z and bi is the imaginary part. According to furry, negative numbers do not apply to physics since they cant be observed in nature. If negative numbers dont exist, how can a square root of one exist? Easy! It cannot. Hence NASA solves all its problems by ignoring the imaginary part of z and only using the real part. And now you know why nasa only uses "real" numbers.

I did laugh at the real numbers part, for the double use of the word real.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Interesting way to test QM, but their future tests are the truly interesting ones.
Hey look, a well established and working form of classical science, the drunken walk- lets instead test for what we cant detect and see, look how IRRATIONAL our results are.

Jesus what a stupid paper.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Hey look, a well established and working form of classical science, the drunken walk- lets instead test for what we cant detect and see, look how IRRATIONAL our results are.

Jesus what a stupid paper.
Hey man, go ahead and post some of you're own peer researched papers you've authored.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'd be fine with them not being peer researched/reviewed, I'd just like to see something he's authored on this subject.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
its really hard to resist trolling you guys with pdfs that have animal penis's in them. Even I have standards, though.

Troll_sl

shitlord
This is what I like about the direction medicine's been going in. Not curing disease, but making it so diseases just don't matter.

Basically turning them into Furry.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't see why you guys can't just accept that every scientist ever is wrong and Furry's right about everything. He even has the maths to prove it

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I don't see why you guys can't just accept that every scientist ever is wrong and Furry's right about everything. He even has the maths to prove it
Dont forget his math is comprised of only whole numbers, multiplication, division and additon. No negatives or subtraction. That shit isn't real.