Science!! Fucking magnets, how do they work?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Final_Fantasy_III_(NES)_10.gif

Time Crystals. Thanks google.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Imagine if instead of a solar array on their roofs they made a thermal solar plant using articulated mirrors spread all across vegas aimed at a central building in the strip
Another tax payer funded "green energy" boondoggle. Wonder how many birds that thing roasts a year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
My motorcycle jacket and pants have D30 armor in them, pretty crazy stuff.

• 2Like

Cybsled

Innovative? That is literally the oldest means of generating power in existence lol

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
if i lived on a river with decent flow year round it'd be tempting to get "something" to capture the energy even if it was just a novelty.

• 2Like

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
What if - hear me out - we build up a huge wall that would retain water and when needed it could feed a generator to create electricity ? Dam, that would be nice.

• 2Galaxy Brain

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I wonder what would happen if you went in there and moved the all the boxes 6 inches in a random direction.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder what would happen if you went in there and moved the all the boxes 6 inches in a random direction.

the mythbusters guy has some pretty cool videos of him controlling his boston dynamics spot over different terrain and it adapting to it fairly well

• 2Like