Scottish Independence

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Chris is just salty that Oliver "Cracked America".

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
He was on the daily when they were banned in UK because it is a backwards ass country. So it would not surprise me if more people in the UK didn't know who he was. He is funny though.
The Daily Show was banned in UK?

Sounds like a real freedom paradise over there

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
UK = Ultimate Korea - it's even worse than North.

Chris

Potato del Grande
He was on the daily when they were banned in UK because it is a backwards ass country. So it would not surprise me if more people in the UK didn't know who he was. He is funny though.
The Daily Show has never even been on in the UK, not on a major channel at least. I'm guessing that they just pulled an episode on some UK satellite TV channel. I didn't know that using edited footage of Parliament for comedy purposes wasn't allowed either, flip side is that you can say whatever the fuck you want in there since MPs sometimes leak secrect info in there to avoid laws.

Hard to argue English superiority when you people apparently don't even have exit polling. Manufactured 24/7 news cycle or GTFO.
We do.

The exit poll at the last election was so perfect that people said it must be wrong because it didn't match the polls until the real results confirmed it. Maybe that is a possible reason why.

Also part of the referendum agreement was to have no new campaigning/referendum news on the day which could influence the vote, which seems to include exit polls.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Daily Show was banned in UK?

Sounds like a real freedom paradise over there
Apparently they didn't appreciate him impersonating the Queen. It was hilarious though. When they were unbanned they did another episode about the UK and the banning. More impersonating shenanigans abounded.

Really though it was the Parliamentary footage in satire.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You honestly can't say anything bad about the Queen in the UK? Can you get put in jail over really bad comments?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Jesus Christ. You can do whatever the fuck you want, except use edited parliament tv footage.

The queen is a miserable cunt.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That's not true actually. You can trash Parliament in serious news just not satire. They hate funny things.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The Daily Show has never even been on in the UK, not on a major channel at least. I'm guessing that they just pulled an episode on some UK satellite TV channel. I didn't know that using edited footage of Parliament for comedy purposes wasn't allowed either, flip side is that you can say whatever the fuck you want in there since MPs sometimes leak secrect info in there to avoid laws.

We do.

The exit poll at the last election was so perfect that people said it must be wrong because it didn't match the polls until the real results confirmed it. Maybe that is a possible reason why.

Also part of the referendum agreement was to have no new campaigning/referendum news on the day which could influence the vote, which seems to include exit polls.
We do, except we don't. Got it.

Maybe you should have rephrased it as "We did."

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Jesus Christ. You can do whatever the fuck you want, except use edited parliament tv footage.

The queen is a miserable cunt.

EDIT: Exit poll is 54 NO - 46 YES by YouGov though they did it online not outside the polling stations.
Thats the same numbers as the Grindr online web poll that Guardian cited. So you know, its probably legit.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Exit poll by YouGov is 56% NO - 44% YES, they did it online not outside the polling booth for mentioned reason.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yeah, the Yes votes dropped % after % the last few days and hours, the 51/49 is pretty far from what we'll read tomorrow.

Oh well, too bad.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
We do.

That is weird, that wouldn't fly over here.

I am immediately suspect of any online polls, no matter what the controls, so I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
brit metal is indeed awesome.
motorhead
saxon
judas priest
ozzy/black sabbath
and
slade.

looks like the union jack wont be changing. drudge has it 59% NO

Flank_sl

shitlord

Flank_sl

shitlord
A great quote from that same russian website:

EDINBURGH, September 18 (RIA Novosti) - Russian observers have suspicions over the "special" voting technologies used during the Scottish independence referendum and expect the announcement of results that willeither confirm or disprove their suspicions.

Russian Observers Suspect 'Special' Voting Technologies in Scotland | World | RIA Novosti

Oh, and the special technology that they are talking about? Royal mail (post).