Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Going to be real nice getting out of the shaw tonight, right mods?

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Right... Right..
Why wouldn't it be? While I may have used some hurty words, I would never assume that would stop most of the mods from actually following the rules and applying true justice.

Its not like their ALL snowflakes.

• 1Salty
  • 1Ice Burn

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
For what it's worth, keeping you in the shaw longer than your infraction is worth is a bitch move.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
For what it's worth, keeping you in the shaw longer than your infraction is worth is a bitch move.
Everyone knows.

No one cares.

Remember that time I campaigned to get khorum unbanned for using "wrong think" and it worked? Now we have mods giving him infractions for what I called him out for (and I never said he should be infracted at all) extending my infractions because I called them names and talking about rule changes because of his continued use of it.

Yet I get shawed. Dont worry, the mods here will do the thing in about an hour.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Your profile shows they extended your thing1 more month for asking To be released.

what can I say mod bitches are gonna mod bitch.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Your profile shows they extended your thing1 more month for asking To be released.

what can I say mod bitches are gonna mod bitch.

That's not what it was for, and that warning was reversed anyway. But by all means, keep having an opinion on something you have no clue about.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Everyone knows.

No one cares.

Remember that time I campaigned to get khorum unbanned for using "wrong think" and it worked? Now we have mods giving him infractions for what I called him out for (and I never said he should be infracted at all) extending my infractions because I called them names and talking about rule changes because of his continued use of it.

Yet I get shawed. Dont worry, the mods here will do the thing in about an hour.

It's because it's all jokes. The problem is that it wouldn't be jokes if the shoe was on the other foot. I felt the same when you were shawed initially and I feel the same now. Not like anything I think matters, but I don't agree with the decision. See you next month I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.