Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Everyone knows.

No one cares.

Remember that time I campaigned to get khorum unbanned for using "wrong think" and it worked? Now we have mods giving him infractions for what I called him out for (and I never said he should be infracted at all) extending my infractions because I called them names and talking about rule changes because of his continued use of it.

Yet I get shawed. Dont worry, the mods here will do the thing in about an hour.

The erroneous warning has been removed, and you didn't end up being banned as we thought the system would do. (As I said, there was a systems issue that came about from that error, and leaving it alone until the time came as decided to be the best way to deal with it)

Your time in the shaw will be up when the original 2 month period expires within the hour.

You're still a fag though.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
That's not what it was for, and that warning was reversed anyway. But by all means, keep having an opinion on something you have no clue about.
Uhhhh... it's exactly what ot was for and I have screen caps to prove it.

It was also not reversed because it's still sitting there.

If it was reversed, the points would NOT be on my account. But they are.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
And for the record, Scream was told that this is the way it would be handled 2 weeks ago in a PM between him and I. Despite this, and despite being told that I would make sure it would be taken care of: He still decided to be an obnoxious cunt towards me for absolutely no reason. I stand by what I say though, and I made sure that he got the fair time despite him being a cunt.

Bitch actions indeed.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The erroneous warning has been removed, and you didn't end up being banned as we thought the system would do. (As I said, there was a systems issue that came about from that error, and leaving it alone until the time came as decided to be the best way to deal with it)

Your time in the shaw will be up when the original 2 month period expires within the hour.

You're still a fag though.
Thank you.

Yes I was (and have screencaps to prove it before you were elected) and no I'm not you are.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Letting him out at the correct time is an unbitch move. Very unbitchlike of you mods :emoji_thumbsup:

(PS this mod team is better than the last, don't @me)

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I was banned twice Dom. First time from LLR fucking up a shawing that he claimed was a bug. Second time from the shaw because I called him names for protecting khorum and punishing me.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I'm talking about removing the fucked up warning banning you, not whether or not you were banned previously.

Fucks sake man, don't waste my time with this retarded shit. Learn to read.
Which you did. And thank you again. Doesn't change the fact you never should have had to do it in the first place and I was still banned twice (once from the shaw) for doing stuff then owner and other mods let people do all day.

But thank you again. I never doubted you for a second.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
No, remember that we have that other thing planned that's worse than shawing for him.
If you think "discourage mode" is a secret I got some bad news for you. Everyone here knows the admins and mods actively fuck with "troublemakers".

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Sorry, homie. This is a mods-only secret (we're going to limit him and Vanessa to a single thread where only they can post)

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.