Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Which you did. And thank you again. Doesn't change the fact you never should have had to do it in the first place and I was still banned twice (once from the shaw) for doing stuff then owner and other mods let people do all day.

But thank you again. I never doubted you for a second.

The second time, if I understand what you're referring to was an error, and was related to the systems issue I was talking about. The ban was fixed but something about the fix was screwey and left the reversed warning intact. After the fix, you technically had 6 points which is an automatic ban, but you weren't. So, the decision was made to leave things as they were to avoid it getting any more screwy.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Sorry, homie. This is a mods-only secret (we're going to limit him and Vanessa to a single thread where only they can post)
And I would make it into the most popular thread on the site until you change the owner of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The second time, if I understand what you're referring to was an error, and was related to the systems issue I was talking about. The ban was fixed but something about the fix was screwey and left the reversed warning intact. After the fix, you technically had 6 points which is an automatic ban, but you weren't. So, the decision was made to leave things as they were to avoid it getting any more screwy.
The second time was LLR just straight banning me while shawed for calling out his Dreagan like fuckery and then public outcry and the previous mods reversed it.

Get your facts straight.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The second time was LLR just straight banning me while shawed for calling out his Dreagan like fuckery and then public outcry and the previous mods reversed it.

Get your facts straight.

So, shit that has nothing to do with me and nothing I care about? OK, thanks for letting me know, I guess.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I've only repeated that story to you 4 or 5 times so I guess we both have some learning to do Dom.

The difference being that the things I was telling you was not only relevant to you, but also important. Your previous bans are not only not my purview, but not relevant to me in any way. Talk to LLR or the previous team if you have issues with that shit.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Anywho, you're out in about 27 minutes. How long you stay out will be up to you.

I should make a pool in the mod section for us to bet on who winds up back in the fastest: You or Folder

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The difference being that the things I was telling you was not only relevant to you, but also important. Your previous bans are not only not my purview, but not relevant to me in any way. Talk to LLR or the previous team if you have issues with that shit.
I tried. I got banned. When I brought it up to your mod team I got 3 infraction points added that only now got removed while your Resident Narionalist took his victory laps. Now your mod team is floating idiotic rules changes directly about said issue.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Welcome back to society Screamfeeder Screamfeeder . I'm sure, like myself, you have acknowledged your wrongdoing and plan to go forth now as a contributing member of this great forum. I look forward to your contribution my dear friend.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
The erroneous warning has been removed, and you didn't end up being banned as we thought the system would do. (As I said, there was a systems issue that came about from that error, and leaving it alone until the time came as decided to be the best way to deal with it)

Your time in the shaw will be up when the original 2 month period expires within the hour.

You're still a fag though.
I thought Erronius Erronius amod status had been voided?

• 1Picard

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What do u bros thinking of my new dating profile pics?

Screenshot_20200113-210020_Facebook-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20200113-210035_Facebook-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20200113-210107_Facebook-01.jpeg

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
You still don't get it Scream, sadly I don't think you ever will--and I'm not sure if you're intentionally being obtuse because tripping that cognitive dissonance would wreck you or you're just a little slow.

Scream doesn't care to understand or be understood. He only cares to be right. He legit thinks he has nothing else to learn and is only here to mock the herd of wronglings.

Scream is to narcissism as Mist is to self-hate.

Pops

lol calm down chicken little. It happens very little and we usually swerve it. I'll give you a great example later today when I get out of the room.

You think it's some massive, institutionalized, pervasive thing.

It's like the difference between me saying Trump is a fat, dopey moron or a literal nazi that eats children.
Very little? It isn't some massive thing? I doubt you stray far from the kibbutz little hebe.

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.