Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Impotent Bagel Eater rage is the topic of this thread.

Thank you for your compliance citizen.
Says the dude that licks Bagel Yeast nightly on command. Now be a good doggie and go back to acting like you matter somewhere where you can actually do something.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder DickTrickle DickTrickle
So I wanna get this right, are you two mocking the fact that I don't consume and believe news sources without researching them a little?
You have it wrong from the outset.

You made a statement.

I said "This statement is factually incorrect" and provided sources for why it was factually incorrect with data that supports me calling your statement factually incorrect.

You said "those sources are bad".

I said "Even if you disagree with the source, the data can still be correct, which says you were factually incorrect."

You said, "No! Give me a source that aligns with my political ideology on why I am wrong!"

I said "That's silly"

You said "I deep dive into my sources!"

I asked for an example.

You said "I really dive SUPER deep into them"

I again asked for an example of any source that provides factual data that your statement was correct and to provide evidence.

You said "So I wanna get this right, are you two mocking the fact that I don't consume and believe news sources without researching them a little?"

That's about the skinny of it my dude.

So again, find me hard data that contradicts this data.

Annual Chance of Dying in a Terrorist Attack by Ideology of Perpetrator, 1992–2017

Terrorist Ideology

Terrorism Deaths per Ideology

Annual Chance of Being Murdered
Islamist

1 in 2,462,626
Nationalist and Right Wing

1 in 34,685,286
Left Wing

1 in 330,264,250
Unknown/Other

1 in 506,405,183
Total

1 in 2,272,914

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
You said "those sources are bad".

True, I did say that, knowing the root of data is important and my comment was sarcastic because I had neither the time nor inclination to look into it.

I thought putting it in all caps gave it a semblance of retardation to the degree that it shouldn't be taken seriously but I guess not.

---

I said "Even if you disagree with the source, the data can still be correct, which says you were factually incorrect."

Data can be misrepresented in a number of ways:

1580529141398.png

So, even though there is data doesn't mean the data is correct or accurately representative.

---

You said, "No! Give me a source that aligns with my political ideology on why I am wrong!"

I said "That's silly"

It was meant to be silly. I told you after this point that I use many diverse (fuck me) sources to research news items I'm interested in.

---

You said "I deep dive into my sources!"

I asked for an example.

You said "I really dive SUPER deep into them"

I again asked for an example of any source that provides factual data that your statement was correct and to provide evidence.

I thought I said already didn't I?

Honestly I just read or consume multiple sides, typically Twitter to find a starting point and then branch from there. USUALLY I'm not lookign for deep information unless it is a new law so I'm mainly looking for conformation.

That basically looks as simple as it sounds, if the claim is reasonable and both sides are talking about it from the side of their talking point, the topic may likely be true.

If I am looking up laws, I read the actual laws, if i can find them.

If i am looking up he-said she-said, Twitter-MSM..whatever.

If I'm looking up statistics, I try and find a source that is related to the statistic. (this one is getting harder since now states and other sources are omitting some data because of pressure from political groups.)

---

Man I think you are reading too much into what you quoted:

Literally the left has been doing political violence for 5-6 years now domestically. Attacking rallies, attacking Trump supporters in the streets, all fueled on this rhetoric from Mainstream News and their elected officials that tell them Trump and his cronies are evil.

I wasn't saying NUMERICALLY more because I didn't have the stat. All of what I said above is a truthful statement.

---

Annual Chance of Dying in a Terrorist Attack by Ideology of Perpetrator, 1992–2017

Which link was this from, wondering which incidents they are adding to who.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

within 30 seconds....

1580530528284.png

---

So wait...they are considering Timothy McVeigh right wing?

Why?

Did a ton of Right wing people come out and say "Yay Oklahoma City Bombing!"?

I mean you Omit that ONE stat and "right winger" kills are down to 51, which isn't good, I'll agree but a far cry from 200+

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
So wait...they are considering Timothy McVeigh right wing?
Uhhh yeah.
QUOTE="GuardianX, post: 3105313, member: 323"]
Why?[/quote]Because his entire ideology was based on Right Wing ideology...
Did a ton of Right wing people come out and say "Yay Oklahoma City Bombing!"?[/quote]
Yeah....

I mean you Omit that ONE stat and "right winger" kills are down to 51, which isn't good, I'll agree but a far cry from 200+
[/QUOTE]Well I mean you omit that ONE stat from September 2001 and the numbers for islamic terror drop too...but...uhhhh

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Because he held right wing beliefs and ideology. Are you retards really trying to say that Timothy fu king McVeigh WASN'T a right wing terrorist? Have we honestly gone that far?

You are gunna have to walk me thru this, you and I are ROUGHLY the same age and you are the first person that I ever heard associate a party with McVeighy.

When you linked the numbers I was legit thinking, "Okay, abortion killings (meaning of staff and doctors) and racist attacks that ended in a death" not a bombing of a federal building.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You are gunna have to walk me thru this, you and I are ROUGHLY the same age and you are the first person that I ever heard associate a party with McVeighy.

When you linked the numbers I was legit thinking, "Okay, abortion killings (meaning of staff and doctors) and racist attacks that ended in a death" not a bombing of a federal building.
Right wing isnt a party. Neither is left wing. McVeigh had ALWAYS been associated with the fringe right militia movement...always.

And if you count Osama, you count McVeigh...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
McVeigh was an anarchist if you want to label him. Neither Right or Left.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Right wing isnt a party. Neither is left wing. McVeigh had ALWAYS been associated with the fringe right militia movement...always.

see I think that's where the breakdown occurs when I say left I'm really talking about politically left politically motivated left-wing people and when I say right I am really talking about people who are politically motivated on the right so when I say left I would be talking about let's just say antifa whereas on the right I would be talking about let's just say the proud boys.

using my phone to type so please excuse any textual odities in this since I can't edit anything in here since you're in the shaw bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.