Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Right wing isnt a party. Neither is left wing. McVeigh had ALWAYS been associated with the fringe right militia movement...always.

And if you count Osama, you count McVeigh...

He was a registered Republican. He had right wing ideals about taxation and government power. He was a right wing libertarian extremist. It’s quite well documented with words from his own mouth.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
see I think that's where the breakdown occurs when I say left I'm really talking about politically left politically motivated left-wing people and when I say right I am really talking about people who are politically motivated on the right so when I say left I would be talking about let's just say antifa whereas on the right I would be talking about let's just say the proud boys.

using my phone to type so please excuse any textual odities in this since I can't edit anything in here since you're in the shaw bitch.
Cool.

Your own internal interpretation of what is "is" doesn't change the fact that your original statement was incorrect and you have yet to provide any data that it was. I provided data that my statement was correct.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Lol shut the fuck up. He was a right wing militant nutjob.
Correct. Was. Was. People change. I could also say Timothy McVeigh WAS a baby and that be factually true.

So he WAS right-wing but he was also a WACO sympathizer; and THEN he went full retard anarchist, started to not trust the government (yes Scream, to include the RIght AND the Left) and blew up a federal building.

mcveigh.jpg

^ Look there at motive. It says first and foremost: ANTI-GOVERNMENT SENTIMENT. We Republicans and/or Right-wingers or whatever you want to call us aren't anti-government like he was at all; He was anarchist in the end, driven batty by whatever shit got in his head.

• 1Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I think the idea of left and right is wrong. Idealogy is not a line from left to right. It's a circle. Pride Boys and Antifa are the same person coming from different directions.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Cool.

Your own internal interpretation of what is "is" doesn't change the fact that your original statement was incorrect and you have yet to provide any data that it was. I provided data that my statement was correct.

So let me ask you then, how would you phrase the statement search that it actually is true for you?

The fact is that the Patriot prayer rally had been attacked by groups like antifa.

Then you have other things like Ben Shapiro talking at Berkeley And getting things like the bike lock professor that was beating people with a bike lock.

I'm on my phone doing a project right now so this is all I'm going to list.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He was a registered Republican. He had right wing ideals about taxation and government power. He was a right wing libertarian extremist. It’s quite well documented with words from his own mouth.

No no no you don't understand.

Im saying he was a Democrat.

See? We're tied.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Correct. Was. Was. People change. I could also say Timothy McVeigh WAS a baby and that be factually true.

So he WAS right-wing but he was also a WACO sympathizer; and THEN he went full retard anarchist, started to not trust the government (yes Scream, to include the RIght AND the Left) and blew up a federal building.

View attachment 247018

^ Look there at motive. It says first and foremost: ANTI-GOVERNMENT SENTIMENT. We Republicans and/or Right-wingers or whatever you want to call us aren't anti-government like he was at all; He was anarchist in the end, driven batty by whatever shit got in his head.
Anti-this-government, not all forms of government. He was not an anarchist.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
We Republicans and/or Right-wingers or whatever you want to call us aren't anti-government like he was at all
Cool.

But he was. Hand-waving it away doesn't make it go away. Timothy McVeigh was a militant Right Wing domestic terrorist by every single definition of that term.

So let me ask you then, how would you phrase the statement search that it actually is true for you?
What? It's simple...

Literally the left has been doing political violence for 5-6 years now domestically. Attacking rallies, attacking Trump supporters in the streets, all fueled on this rhetoric from Mainstream News and their elected officials that tell them Trump and his cronies are evil.

That was your statement. I provided evidence that it's actually right-wing violence that is MUCH more deadly and prevalent and off you and I went.

Again...here.

Terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992.

That statement is factually correct.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder

I have genuine questions.

Why are you asking about numbers for my statement? I never said either number was greater than the other, I just said it exists...and by your own numbers, it does.

When you say "Left Wing" and "Right Wing" do those equate to "Republican" for the former and "Democrat" for the latter?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Bruh this is taking too long, pick your VOIP and lets suck eachothers dicks over this just don't touch the balls and it's not homo.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder

I have genuine questions.

Why are you asking about numbers for my statement? I never said either number was greater than the other, I just said it exists...and by your own numbers, it does.
Because in the context of the conversation you made that statement in, you were making a claim that it is the Left and not the Right who are the ones "off the reservation" so to speak and you claimed that those on the Right have a greater list of greivences. You then made your statement.

Your statement I am calling out follows these other statements you made in the post you had replied to.

Honest to god, it is shocking to me that a Republican hasn't gone off the reservation.
Republicans seem like the more level-headed frog / lobster in the pot as it slowly boils.
Republicans / conservatives have the greatest grievance list too:

So, it's implied that what you were saying was that the left is more violent than the right. That is where numbers come in. I provided proof that your statement was incorrect.

When you say "Left Wing" and "Right Wing" do those equate to "Republican" for the former and "Democrat" for the latter?
Nope. I believe we already covered that particular topic.

However, based on your interchangable use of left and then making statements about the Republicans interchangably, it would seem that you equate the terms together. If not, then I am not sure why you even made the comment about the leftist violence at all as a reply to someone when you were talking about Republicans and Democrats. So while I do not, it would appear that you do.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Nope. I believe we already covered that particular topic.

However, based on your interchangable use of left and then making statements about the Republicans interchangably, it would seem that you equate the terms together. If not, then I am not sure why you even made the comment about the leftist violence at all as a reply to someone when you were talking about Republicans and Democrats. So while I do not, it would appear that you do.

I feel like most of the news sources that I've been following (CNN for sure, I assume FOX news as well) seemed to use these terms interchangeably.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Because he held right wing beliefs and ideology. Are you retards really trying to say that Timothy fu king McVeigh WASN'T a right wing terrorist? Have we honestly gone that far?

that's not what I see when I read his reasons, right wingers don't kill the military terrorist killers

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
that's not what I see when I read his reasons, right wingers don't kill the military terrorist killers
this is based on? you just saying it matter o factly doesn't make it so

After looking into the background of the verbiage behind "Left Wing" "The Left" "Democrat" and "Right Wing" "The Right" "Republican" I'm pretty convinced that most everyone uses these terms interchangeably at this point in time within the confines of the group in discussion.

When someone says, "The right is involved in defiling the office of the president!" they are most certainly talking about Republicans.

Similar to when a person says, "The left is involved in a political charade involving nothing akin to morality or ethics in their pursuit for power." they are most certainly talking about Democrats.

Simply saying "Left wing" and "Right Wing" is a longer way of saying "The beliefs that Democrats hold" or "The beliefs that republicans hold". You are still attaching it to the entire group using a combination of old language and new rhetoric.

So when people say, "Tim McV was a right wing extremist." many people get the mental image of Tim McV somehow acting within the "best interest" of people on the right. Which isn't true at all, obviously.

I mean it would be like me saying that Islam, since it falls under the blanket unconditional acceptance of "The Left", should be considered as "Left Wing" violence. Since Islam is a group that is commonly accepted by and promoted by, the left.

DickTrickle

Islam is where that falls apart. It's a conservative, right wing ideology, especially the extremists, but it is not something associated with Republicans at all.

DickTrickle

Or take, for example, financial conservatism like reducing the debt and government budget. It's something that used to be associated with Republicans but has kind of disappeared at this point (minus a few holdouts).

It's just not a 1 to 1 relationship.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Islam is where that falls apart. It's a conservative, right wing ideology, especially the extremists, but it is not something associated with Republicans at all.

How is Islam right wing?

Right wing is typically associated with "Small Government", right?

I mean if we take the pure part of government, most islamic governments are totalitarian and while totalitarian is not a "Left Wing" desire, big government with strong social control is one of their goals.

Or take, for example, financial conservatism like reducing the debt and government budget. It's something that used to be associated with Republicans but has kind of disappeared at this point (minus a few holdouts).

It's just not a 1 to 1 relationship.

This is kinda where the disconnect between action and result diverge in defining a terrorist based on ideology when it comes to a domestic terrorist.

With Islam it makes more sense to label it as "Islamic Terror" because it serves their purpose almost completely, regardless of result, any action or inaction against them furthers their ideology since they aren't always domestic.

On the other hand, with domestic terror, people claim false flag because of the disconnect between their action and the resulting domestic changes that occur due to their action.

So, would you say that POST OKC bombing we have MORE freedoms or less as direct result of their actions?

Their "Goal" was more freedoms, and the impact is less freedoms as result of their actions.

So while their initial ACTION was "Right Wing" in nature, the long term RESULT is "Left Wing" in nature, hence people calling "False Flag" because of the disconnect between the action and result.

Not that terrorists are beacons of intellect that can associate action with reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.