Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I find the ads on PB to be very distracting
rrr_img_56109.png

hnnnngggg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just watched Saving Mr. Banks. Fantastic movie. The characters were compelling and the acting was great. Probably going to go pay to see it now.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Was the one from a few days ago not the real one? I didn't get around to watching it yet.

sole

Molten Core Raider
It was a cam copy that was missing some scenes, this one seems unaltered.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the screener for Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 came out recently. i really loved the first one. second one was just ok. there were some good moments and some fun foodimals, but they really didnt have much to say in this movie.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
screener for Her is out too. What a glorious day.
Nice! I want to see that one more than about any other Oscar-calibur movie this year. I didn't see it last night when I was snagging Wolf of Wall Street on IPT, I'll have to look again.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty screener is out too...if you give a shit. I'm torn on even downloading it, but maybe it is decent?

spronk

FPS noob
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty screener is out too...if you give a shit. I'm torn on even downloading it, but maybe it is decent?
its ok, was somewhat funny and casual but felt like it was just kinda too ... Hollywood, or passive, or product-placement heavy to be something you remember for more than 5 minutes. If you saw the trailer you have pretty much seen the movie, but its a good movie to watch with the wife/gf without having to watch a shitty rom-com.

watch Don Jon instead if you haven't seen it (alone though not with a woman, she will HATE it), better comedy with a story guys will enjoy