Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (From Software)

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I'm having so much difficulty with the mini-bosses (Generals). Just beat the ogre and found him to be predictable. Though, I try to deflect/parry the mini bosses which doesn't work for me.

edit: Holy shit, just realized the deathblow deflect bar is the big bar at the top for bosses. SIGH.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm fucking around with prosthetic upgrades and I got this.. spirit umbrella that deflects spirit attacks, etc.

Anyways, it also works in the fog some mini bosses do and negates the slowing effect of them. Really powerful.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Finally got to play and killed first.two bosses, horse dude and LB. Horse dude took two tries and LB took 20 even with knowing about the Dodge counter. I honestly was expecting much worse from her

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Really enjoying all the path ways that open up after the bull. Stumbled into the snake eyes area after killing the mini in the well and died painfully because I didn't realize who snake eyes was and what all is in that area. Back tracked a bit to check out the zone a bit more and noped back to the snake eyes idol to try tomorrow after coming across another headless.

nu_11

Still healing post injury, but what I meant was souls borne had lots of sruff to do post game.

Yeah. I think I beat all the bosses after my NG playthrough.

I don't think there's much else to do...

With Dark Souls you can experiment with other equipment and weapon styles, but this game doesn't have that.

I'm not even sure what the hardest boss is supposed to be. Maybe
Hatred Demon
but that's pretty easy once you figure him out.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yeah. I think I beat all the bosses after my NG playthrough.

I don't think there's much else to do...

With Dark Souls you can experiment with other equipment and weapon styles, but this game doesn't have that.

I'm not even sure what the hardest boss is supposed to be. Maybe
Hatred Demon
but that's pretty easy once you figure him out.

Hardest for me was the duo 1 floor down from top of the castle.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Collected all the prayer beads this evening, don't have much else to do...

This might bump Sekiro down a rating. The Side B if you will with Bloodborne's Labyrinth was just such a strong addition to the already great game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
My favourite part about this game and Nioh is saying character and location names with a thick stereotypical Italian accent.

Try it sometime, I think you will be pleased with the results.

ROBERTOOOOOOoooooo....” **resounding thud**

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Terial

Trakanon Raider
okay, so this dude who hears a melody, i've now run into him 3 times.
- by the starter well
- then in the abandoned dungeon (only showed up here after i used a tear finally to heal my 4% dragonrot lol) i was given the choice to send him to the surgeon (which i did not do)
- then near the misty village (oddly i read that this is after the headless ape, which i have yet to find / see, and i just cleared the misty village)

i have no clue what to do with this guy, i've read a few things, but they don't add up for me because it seems as though i've found ways around some areas and not run into mobs / people that i'm supposed to.

Last edited:

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
- by the starter well
- then in the abandoned dungeon (only showed up here after i used a tear finally to heal my 4% dragonrot lol) i was given the choice to send him to the surgeon (which i did not do)
- then near the misty village (oddly i read that this is after the headless ape, which i have yet to find / see, and i just cleared the misty village)

i have no clue what to do with this guy, i've read a few things, but they don't add up for me because it seems as though i've found ways around some areas and not run into mobs / people that i'm supposed to.

When you do run into his love you will know more.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Just sneak a 1-shot and turn it into a 1v1.

Well I know that now, but first encounter I tried many times to stealth it never worked so figured you weren't aloud to do it that way. Second play through I just rushed in and clanged the first guy down, jumped over him, puppeted, won.

italica

Trakanon Raider
- by the starter well

I think the headless ape has a couple conditions that have to be met before he appears.