Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (From Software)

Fedor

<Banned>
another miniboss fight that shows the importance of parrying vs trying to do hp damage

also when you counter (not parry) a red kanji attack you do massive posture damage

this miniboss has also been seen in the trailers already

version where the player tries to focus on hp damage instead of parrying:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Still nothing on the PC version performance, ultrawide support, etc?

EDIT: I see on the Steam boards that 21:9 is not supported. Gay.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
To the dark souls fans

I am president of my local rotary club. Today in Tribute to spring and dark souls, I got 100 people to stand up in unison, rise their hands in a Y and say “praise the sun”

It was magical!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm preloading and gonna try to unlock via Japanese VPN. There's a 3gb or so day one patch. I'll let you bros know if it works.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

Dammit From, get your shit together. How the frame pacing thing is still a thing sucks. I was dead set on PS4 Pro but am strongly considering PC now. Someone who asked earlier I never got around to saying it, but pacing issues annoy me infinitely more than FPS drops.

FUCK, can I even get a refund on PSN before launch?

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I'm reading mixed reports for PC if this will unlock at 9-10 PST or midnight or some random ass time tomorrow. Anyone see a definitive answer?

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
You can unlock it right now using a SaferVPN trial and VPN'ing into Japan

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fedor

<Banned>
It looks like there are a ton of minibosses and none of them are tied to trophies.

robato's father: (looks like he's immune to hp damage so you can only kill him by filling the posture meter)

txZsiuk.png

Even this guy from the trailers is just a miniboss:

sekiro_shadows_die_twice_vomit_monk-590x332.png

full fight against the armored warrior

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't mind waiting till tomorrow but if it's not till tomorrow afternoon, that fucking sucks.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm trying through PIA VPN in Japan and it still says it's not released. How do you unlock? Just click the pre-load button, right?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm preloading and gonna try to unlock via Japanese VPN. There's a 3gb or so day one patch. I'll let you bros know if it works.
I was having a hell of a time getting this to start, but I eventually stumbled upon a post suggesting logging out of the mobile app and restarting steam. That did the trick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I'm buying this so please don't lecture me, but this is available in the usual places.

• 2Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Damn it. Preloading. I just can’t fucking help it. I need help. Also, no online so I’m going to be raging at 11:15 tonight.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Damn it. Preloading. I just can’t fucking help it. I need help. Also, no online so I’m going to be raging at 11:15 tonight.

The moment I can play I will be in the discord baby.

• 1Solidarity