• Inuit/Native Indian

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Aborigine

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The reason for 3 is simple... this is FoH, and we all know, given 1 vote, white will very likely dominate and 2 votes, white and asian will very likely dominate.
So far, the results are showing that Bubbles Bubbles successfully lives rent free in my head LoL!

Damn, I'm impressed FoH. Latinas scoring strong here.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
No retard.

Try... just... -try- for once in your life to separate the idea/post from the poster when it comes to me.
This is 2021 on FoH.
They should all be trannies.
This Is Why You Fail Star Wars GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DrFukasaka

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not to get to personal but I don't really have a race preference but I can't cum in any of them unless they are already dead.

• 2Edgelord
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So far, the results are showing that Bubbles Bubbles successfully lives rent free in my head LoL!

Damn, I'm impressed FoH. Latinas scoring strong here.
I’m surprised on a board filled with old people that white women are doing so well. White women age the absolute worst as years of sun damage ravages their looks.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Arbitrary Arbitrary

Age restricted? For THAT? Lame YouTube.

First they took our [dislikes], then they... yadda yadda...

I’m surprised on a board filled with old people that white women are doing so well. White women age the absolute worst as years of sun damage ravages their looks.
GREAT point. We are some wrinkly old pale prunes as we get up there haha.

Black don't crack is a saying for good reasons.

But let's face it... a forum full of middle aged white guys still look at 22 year old ass and judge it accordingly. ...and that's what this poll is about. Judging your favorite (in the prime of beauty). :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
We’re not judging 40-50 year old women. Men of all ages are dialed in on 23 year olds. Women are the ones who are attracted to their own age group.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Lol didn’t read any of the comments just perused through pics- all furry, hentai, and dicks. Sounds about right

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The ideal woman is either half starcraft asian quarter white quarter black, or half white quarter jungle asian quarter latino.

If we're going only pure races, top pick is irish ginger, and since everyone knows the irish aren't actually whites, that means the top pick isnt even on the poll.

• 1Worf

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
you should only be allowed to cast one vote.
It's good to see my hard work paying dividends

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Hispanic women but not the native kind. I’m talking the kind that descended from European conquerors.

white women are out. They’ve become disgusting liberal feminists

• 1Like