Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Inuit/Native Indian

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Aborigine

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
This poll needs more details. Are we talking purely about looks (like judging this based on pictures) or real life, where smell also plays a role?

If the latter, anyone whos lived around any minorities knows theres only one choice on this poll.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
image_2021-12-25_144541.png

• 9Worf
  • 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 16 users

Fadaar

That guy
half white/half asian is best combo convince me I'm wrong loljk you cant

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually agree with white, asian and indian. Only indian girl i dated was super hot, amazing long hair and perfect body so I'm biased.
I took her to a comedy club, the guy looked at us and said "Where'd you meet her, tech support?"

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 8 users

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Half white and half black, the white smooths out the super monkey look of all black, and the black smooths out the wrinkled, time ravaged look in the white girl.

• 2Bullshit
  • 2Moron
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hottest girl I ever dated/seen was half asian half polish, still didn’t pick asian because overall they are meh both face and body.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I am an equal opportunity lecher. I've got my types like everyone else, but there are hot women the world over.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
White. But Ill put them in order to make it definitive with star rankings
  • White. 10+ stars. (We get Blue eyes, brown, green ect. We get all colors of hair. Redheads!) If you don't agree you are gay in real life.​

• Black 5 Stars. Some are okay but that nappy hair and wigs shit. Have to spend 5hours trying to look decent every day.​

• Hispanic/Latina. 8 Stars. I would move them to a 9 or even a soft 10 but when they get some money they get Fat as F. If they stay broke and on their veggie diet we will call it a strong 9​

• Asian. 6 Stars. Some are hot with nice jugs. That's it. Most are fish faces with no ass and all the same look. Plus they are the easiest to be boys in disguise because of said ass problem.

The last 4 are not worth rating.​
  • East Indian​

• Arab​

• Inuit/Native Indian​

• Aborigine​

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you did not include the master race. the Mediterranean race. our women are the most beautiful of all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
you did not include the master race. the Mediterranean race. our women are the most beautiful of all.
They can be super hot but it does take a diligent hair removal regime for them to maintain at that level and when they get old they start to look like the old man from UP

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They can be super hot but it does take a diligent hair removal regime for them to maintain at that level and when they get old they start to look like the old man from UP
Reminds me of Indians. This one bitch at work I caught a glance of her belly one day while she was bending over and putting some shit in her car. Anyway, fucking pubic hair coming from her crotch area all the way up to her belly. Kinda grossed me out.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
know why? southern European women use the typical diet technique. smoking cigarettes. they eat like birds and chain smoke through their 20s and then look like old hags by mid 30s. cigarettes age you up. so when they quit smoking they blow up. when we were kids my friends wanted to look older so by 13 or 14 we were smoking cigs. i didnt like them so i stopped. i didnt need to look older anyway. i already had a mustache and could buy beer without question.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
redhead ass.jpg

Irish but with an ass which is tough to find because the Irish are critically deficient in asses.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 7 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
know why? southern European women use the typical diet technique. smoking cigarettes. they eat like birds and chain smoke through their 20s and then look like old hags by mid 30s. cigarettes age you up. so when they quit smoking they blow up. when we were kids my friends wanted to look older so by 13 or 14 we were smoking cigs. i didnt like them so i stopped. i didnt need to look older anyway. i already had a mustache and could buy beer without question.
We need picks of that current mustache, Fabio.