• Total voters

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Wtf kind of question is this?

1640494754691.png

1640494731192.png

1640494897580.png

I’m surprised on a board filled with old people that white women are doing so well. White women age the absolute worst as years of sun damage ravages their looks.
Plenty of white women grow old without looking like shit.

Its almost always a case of not living a hard life. You party hard in your 20s smoking, doing drugs, drinking a lot, tanning all the time etc. you will look like shit by your mid 30s. People really dont grasp how much damage that kind of life does to your body.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wtf kind of question is this?

View attachment 389847

View attachment 389846

View attachment 389849

Plenty of white women grow old without looking like shit.

Its almost always a case of not living a hard life. You party hard in your 20s smoking, doing drugs, drinking a lot, tanning all the time etc. you will look like shit by your mid 30s. People really dont grasp how much damage that kind of life does to your body.
I agree on the bottom paragraph, but your bottom two examples are year-round chimneys. I can’t stand a chick that smokes, even socially. I passed on a few hookups because the girl tasted like an ashtray even with teeth brushing and gum.

It kills me how many women will lie about it too. But ultimately they’re addicted to nicotine. Last hot piece of 22 year old ass I dated before meeting the wife hid it a month. She was meticulous about changing clothes, doing it outdoors, washing hands….all to suppress her hunger. Why not just fucking not eat trash?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I agree on the bottom paragraph, but your bottom two examples are year-round chimneys. I can’t stand a chick that smokes, even socially. I passed on a few hookups because the girl tasted like an ashtray even with teeth brushing and gum.

It kills me how many women will lie about it too. But ultimately they’re addicted to nicotine. Last hot piece of 22 year old ass I dated before meeting the wife hid it a month. She was meticulous about changing clothes, doing it outdoors, washing hands….all to suppress her hunger. Why not just fucking not eat trash?
those women would be blimps if they didnt smoke. probably were blimps in high school. when they marketed cigarettes to women here. we got this.
iu

• 1Worf

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’d rather not either. It’s not that fucking hard to stay healthy weight. Stop eating out. Those woke corps don’t deserve your money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Aren't the hot Latinas the ones with nearly 100% European ancestry and are therefore White? Same with some Turkish women.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
anime waifus pushed aside by magic marker connoisseurs

the remaining orc tribes fall victim to street-shitter hybrids

whites still on top, for now

Aliens Staring Contest GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My vote goes to the nude tough mudder. Can't think of a sexier race. Playboy channel had a nude olympics when I was a kid, but I never got to see it.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've never seen an attractive Aboriginal. Even on TV and shows based in Australia, never seen one.

I guess it comes down to a Hot/Not ratio. There are so many Asians, that the ratio of Hot/Not is very poor.

Whites get countries like Sweden where every chick I've ever seen is at least a high 7

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You could prove it pretty easy.

The LoS forums are still active, post under Jangos account in Board Monkeys~
I'm not, was just seeing what Mud "bash dem froggies" Crush would think.

Jangos was one of the funniest people I knew of in EQ. Manalope too. Syndsygautonom was pretty funny too.

• 1Garbage