Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Inuit/Native Indian

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Aborigine

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Asian and black must be super attractive - bordeline perfect - for me to consider. Otherwise, white/latinas/arabs. I'll split it by countries (they are of course archetypes)
  • Ladies from spain are usually not attractive. thin lips, high cheek bones, this is not the kind of latin I like
  • Northern Italy lady are hot, most likely 7/10. They bloom very very early, stay the same up to 40, then it's the downward spiral to my grandmother.
  • Southern italy is the kind of latin you want
  • Germany / Austria : Blonde, lot of big women. they age quickly though
  • Norway : chicks are huge there, and not the right kind of huge. A
  • Finland : the nordic blondies are always gorgeous
  • UK : more like yuck-K
  • Czech / Hungary : the slavic influence is still strong and most girls are gorgeous - i don't know how they age though
  • Turkey / Istanbul : Istanbul girls can be dark skinned, dark haired with amazing blue or green eyes. very nice.
  • Russia: the daughters of mother russia are still n°1, but you must stay east from the Ural mountains.
French and swiss girls I can't since I see them every day I can't make some generalization. The most beautiful girl from switzerland is in fact russian :
1641487929270.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh noes…are we racist? 😕

1C0E9940-CF72-45EC-A45F-AF93A31FF4C7.jpeg

Oh and if the joke was already made fuck off. I wasn’t about to scroll through pages of BBC.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not, was just seeing what Mud "bash dem froggies" Crush would think.

Jangos was one of the funniest people I knew of in EQ. Manalope too. Syndsygautonom was pretty funny too.
Nameless was great and Jangos was a swarthy sloot. Lope wouldnt admit I beat his ass in a duel. Ton Po procs + /innerflame. Its ok, though, we both know.

Tenaj, Saldor, Lofwyr....we had some side busting times....they were all hilarious. Tigole turned them all into NPCs in Dalaran in WoW. Think he even gave Tenaj the Tactician title too.

Good times.

I'll never forget that poor kid who spent like a month and organized the "rogue only" pvp event on the Nameless with tons of prizes etc at the Lake Rathe arena......then Lofwyr shows up with his necro and summons his rogue pet into the arena during the big Royal Rumble FFA and it kills everyone. Good lord, lol.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Lope wouldnt admit I beat his ass in a duel. Ton Po procs + /innerflame. Its ok, though, we both know.
Jigga, I don't believe it just hearing it. He had magic amulets and rings out the wazoo!

Tenaj, Saldor, Lofwyr....we had some side busting times....they were all hilarious. Tigole turned them all into NPCs in Dalaran in WoW. Think he even gave Tenaj the Tactician title too.
I only remember Tenaj (Tigole, of course too). Can't remember though if he was a wiz or nec~ 20 years! I always wondered if he named himself Tenaj and that was that or if he ever once realized it was Janet backwards. I'm really weird, and this is the shit that keeps me up at night.

I think the Fijian roomate story from Shadowspear may be the top most memorable Nameless thing we had though, agreed?

Isn't Beardo still playing ???