SGDQ Trannyfest 2019

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don’t get why anyone watches this shit. Speedrunning was cool long ago watching someone run Super Mario 3 in 11 minutes.

Now it’s neckbeards walking backwards into walls to use exploits. I don’t get how watching someone glitch a game is entertaining.
Not only that, but it seems like it's the same fucking games over and over.

Cool, I watched you do this same 3 hour speed run last year, and you cut 20 seconds off. Totally worth watching.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Not only that, but it seems like it's the same fucking games over and over.

Cool, I watched you do this same 3 hour speed run last year, and you cut 20 seconds off. Totally worth watching.

Your comment doesn't gel with Breakdown's comment. Of course its not as cool to watch something you've already watched. Breakdown makes the comment that its not cool at all which I think is just a moronic comment in general.

If you've never seen one of these events then of course its pretty cool, most of us were there at one point or another. I would argue that a lot of people posting here would still be watching if everyone wasn't as concerned about societal norms and more about vidya games.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
At least that chick was hot and probably didn't have a penis at any point in her life. But who the fuck knows these days.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

• 10Barf
  • 4Worf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 18 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Imagine having so many trannys at your, "video game event" that you put not one but multiple dilation stations for their open wounds into the budget and rules surrounding them.

• 2Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Imagine having so many trannys at your, "video game event" that you put not one but multiple dilation stations for their open wounds into the budget and rules surrounding them.

that couldn't have been real

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'd like to see the new Devil May Cry in here because the combos needed to speedrun it would be badass.

Chris

Potato del Grande
It had me until the bit about sharing the glass ones.
Yeah that made me sick. If you look at their website that section doesn't exist.

It's believable though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess it helps my sanity that I don't know what a "dilation station" is.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users