Shazam! (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He might have some padding but he also put in work:

DaqY0VmUQAA_Bkl.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
spoilers? for a show that has been cancelled for 7 years....

loved the show.

hope shazam is good.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
After this guy's pandering, pathetic video white knighting Brie Larson, is it wrong that I want to boycott this movie as well?

WHY CAN'T I JUST ENJOY A MOVIE FOR BEING A MOVIE ANYMORE. FUCK YOU CURRENT YEAR SOCIETY.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Chuck looks like the type of guy who just enjoys being in that role, same as Paul Rudd as Antman. Makes the movie so much better

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
After this guy's pandering, pathetic video white knighting Brie Larson, is it wrong that I want to boycott this movie as well?

WHY CAN'T I JUST ENJOY A MOVIE FOR BEING A MOVIE ANYMORE. FUCK YOU CURRENT YEAR SOCIETY.
WTF? he wasnt pandering, he was addressing trolls in a comment section spreading a story that CM beheads a child in the movie. he said cut it out.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
You still can? If the movie is good, then its good? If its not good, then its bad?

Fair point, and true on the surface.

However, and for instance, there was a time that I did not tally the race profile in a commercial I happen to be watching, but nowadays I notice these things EVEN THOUGH I DON'T WANT TO OR CARE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

Some of this stuff has been subtly bludgeoned into me. Nice oxymoron there.

We have too much information and access to it nowadays. In order for anything not extreme left white male to go into Captain Marvel without a preconceived bias he would have had to be in a social media blackout for weeks if not months.

But then again maybe I am more socially educated than average, spending time I should be working trolling the internet?

Anyway, sorry to shit up the Shazam thread.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
You still can? If the movie is good, then its good? If its not good, then its bad?
It can be the greatest Marvel movie to date, but the hoobachoo politics injecting itself still has an opportunity to sour the entire experience. Other than Black Panther, Marvel movies have been relatively neutral from a political standpoint. Not pressing any stupid gender or other politically motivated message. I'd say it ruined Black Panther, but that was only 50% of what was wrong with that dumpster fire.

"Her", "Hero", what a dumb fucking promotional statement. Nobody actually gives two fucks what the character's sex or gender is.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users