She-Hulk

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The only part of this episode worth seeing was the last 3 seconds.

I dont know if its the actress or how the character is written, but damn she is unlikable.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
It's the B plot, but the whole episode was kind of a B plot that seemed to be setting up the back half of the season (including daredevil showing up). It was also shorter than the rest, was like 23 minutes.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
5 episodes in and i have no clue where they heading with the story, actually there doesn’t seem to be any story. I’m not sure what they are planning the character either. It just feels aimless right now.

Probably the MCU show I’ve enjoyed the least so far.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
5 episodes in and i have no clue where they heading with the story, actually there doesn’t seem to be any story. I’m not sure what they are planning the character either. It just feels aimless right now.

Probably the MCU show I’ve enjoyed the least so far.
Here's where I probably diverge from most of the MCU fandom in regards to this show.

If they could do a purely entertaining "Super Hero Lawsuit/Legal procedural" each week and have an absolute minimal "seasonal plot arc" I bet it could be funny (kinda like that show Powerless on NBC was for it's short lifespan) And She-Hulk is a character who doesn't have a level of serious drama hanging over her to be fine in a more lighthearted role. It just seems to be that they are going too ham fisted with some shit, and just needing to beat you over the head with things which should be subtle IMHO. And it could easily lead into another spin off like Damage Control.

In the comics her bravado and confidence as She Hulk she eventually came to realize was because she felt obviously more secure being nigh invulnerable and super strong, but were character traits Jen Walters needed as well. I even remember an arc where they showed that her She-Hulk strength is actually an exponential multiplier of her natural strength. So she trained in boxing in non-hulk form and it caused her hulk strength to jump up. The character has always been a bit of a trope on "You had it in you all along!", combined with a lot of sex positive girl power. But somehow the male comic writers seemed to have actually written it.. better.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i got to admit, they were right. this show was literally made for women. no straight man could make heads or tails of this nonsense.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
i always laugh when people say in Rings of Power or HOTD threads those shows are the worst things they have ever seen

they clearly have never seen She Hulk, that was literally the worst 22 minutes of TV I have ever seen. I'm out on the show., l'll catch the daredevil cameo on youtube.

This show is only for single women who are angry they can't find a decent guy, but I guess that must be a huge percentage of TV viewers because every fucking TV show now is for that audience in some fashion.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Worst episode so far, this show really does suffer when there is no greater MCU cameo to help it along.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
6 episodes and i finally laughed. once.
that one chick is hugging she hulk and rests her head on her big boobs. cracked me up. their jokes are all terrible still.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Haven't seen this yet, and despite the reviews, I still have the urge. Hopefully these a good summary on YouTube that shows the cameos and story worth knowing about before whatever's next

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haven't seen this yet, and despite the reviews, I still have the urge. Hopefully these a good summary on YouTube that shows the cameos and story worth knowing about before whatever's next
Thatll be a 12 second long clip. You can probably find it on tiktok already.

Sevens

Log Wizard
What is really not sitting well with me about this episode

When Jen shows up as She Hulk her friend was all like "Why are you trying to upstage me at my own wedding, I want Jen not She Hulk!"

Then after the fight the bride was all like "OMG I cant believe She Hulk is at my wedding!"

What the actual fuck? Did they not remember what they wrote just 10 mins prior? THE BRIDE DIDN'T WANT SHE HULK AT THE WEDDING!!!!
Sometimes shit writing can actually be funny (so bad it's good) and sometimes it makes you wonder how they got / keep a job.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Fucking faggots who watch every episode then complain about how terrible it is.

You assholes giving them views regardless of how shitty the content is why they keep shoveling this shit out

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 9 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What is really not sitting well with me about this episode

When Jen shows up as She Hulk her friend was all like "Why are you trying to upstage me at my own wedding, I want Jen not She Hulk!"

Then after the fight the bride was all like "OMG I cant believe She Hulk is at my wedding!"

What the actual fuck? Did they not remember what they wrote just 10 mins prior? THE BRIDE DIDN'T WANT SHE HULK AT THE WEDDING!!!!
Sometimes shit writing can actually be funny (so bad it's good) and sometimes it makes you wonder how they got / keep a job.
The bride was plastered drunk at that point and just went into fan girl mode.

• 4Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users