She-Hulk

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You know what? If they have a fight scene between Hulk and Abomination it could make up for this mess of a show.
Abomination would gut She Hulk like a pig in this iteration. He is a skilled combatant and can toe-to-toe with real angry Hulk. Of course in this version she will crush him like a weak little bug.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So is this show not actually complete trash? I watched the first episode and haven't looked back. And I'm such a Marvel fanboy... Should I actually give this a second chance?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Id say its the worst of them all. Mostly the show has no direction or story. And the writing is awful. Its like they took a bunch of drunk sorority girls and had them write jokes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Id say its the worst of them all. Mostly the show has no direction or story. And the writing is awful. Its like they took a bunch of drunk sorority girls and had them write jokes.
the show has a weird anthology feel to it. like She-Hulk is there with a very weak sauce storyline that introduces the B storyline which is actually the real story for the show. the B story is terrible trash. She Hulk goes to a wedding, but the real story is the horrible Mr Immortal plot which She Hulk has nothing to do with.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Falcon and Winter Soldier was worse, but I think this slots in after that. I might like this better than Moon Knight? Depends how the rest of the season goes.
The first episode was absolute trash. It's been better since, but not enough to move it out of that lowest tier.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Here's where I probably diverge from most of the MCU fandom in regards to this show.

If they could do a purely entertaining "Super Hero Lawsuit/Legal procedural" each week and have an absolute minimal "seasonal plot arc" I bet it could be funny (kinda like that show Powerless on NBC was for it's short lifespan) And She-Hulk is a character who doesn't have a level of serious drama hanging over her to be fine in a more lighthearted role. It just seems to be that they are going too ham fisted with some shit, and just needing to beat you over the head with things which should be subtle IMHO. And it could easily lead into another spin off like Damage Control.

In the comics her bravado and confidence as She Hulk she eventually came to realize was because she felt obviously more secure being nigh invulnerable and super strong, but were character traits Jen Walters needed as well. I even remember an arc where they showed that her She-Hulk strength is actually an exponential multiplier of her natural strength. So she trained in boxing in non-hulk form and it caused her hulk strength to jump up. The character has always been a bit of a trope on "You had it in you all along!", combined with a lot of sex positive girl power. But somehow the male comic writers seemed to have actually written it.. better.
1663964188092.jpeg

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The only good things about this show was the 2 second clip of Daredevils helmet, and Wongerz and Madisynn

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So is this show not actually complete trash? I watched the first episode and haven't looked back. And I'm such a Marvel fanboy... Should I actually give this a second chance?
This show is so bad, it doesn't even have a steelbook.

• 2Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This show is fucking boring.

Titania is awful.

They'd need new writers and a new director to turn this turd around.

Imagine making a She-Hulk show with almost no action and what there is of it is not very good at all.

• 2Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
This show is fucking boring.

Titania is awful.

They'd need new writers and a new director to turn this turd around.

Imagine making a She-Hulk show with almost no action and what there is of it is not very good at all.
Worst thing about Titania is how my brain refuses to accept her voice after watching her in the good place.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Kiki

Log Wizard
This show is garbage but the women I know eat it up. I guess it's working on it's target audience, dumb bitches. "OMG Megan the STallion"

Just when I think they've realized it's retarded, they play the next episode. It's worth the blowjob but I'm not sure I've laughed a single time while they giggle at wedding jokes.

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just caught up on these episodes because the first one was so horrible, and literally the only thing I care about is more Madisynn. With Wongers sure, but I'd take her solo even. Someone posted the fake Madisynn 2024 title a few pages back, and I'm telling you right now, I'd watch that series and almost certainly enjoy it more than this one.

I like how She-Hulk comments that it isn't a guest star show, but any episode without a guest star completely sucks (as opposed to only mostly sucking).

Since I just watched it...you mean to tell me that Titania took a punch from She-Hulk (in the face), but her veneers only got fucked up after she slipped and fell on her face? And the potential tiktok exposure was too much for her? idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just caught up on these episodes because the first one was so horrible, and literally the only thing I care about is more Madisynn. With Wongers sure, but I'd take her solo even. Someone posted the fake Madisynn 2024 title a few pages back, and I'm telling you right now, I'd watch that series and almost certainly enjoy it more than this one.

I like how She-Hulk comments that it isn't a guest star show, but any episode without a guest star completely sucks (as opposed to only mostly sucking).

Since I just watched it...you mean to tell me that Titania took a punch from She-Hulk (in the face), but her veneers only got fucked up after she slipped and fell on her face? And the potential tiktok exposure was too much for her? idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg
And She-Hulk gets punched by Titania as Jen and a> takes no damage and B> doesnt Hulk out.

And what about episode 1 where Bruce explains how alcohol doesnt really effect them?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

they would never make a show about a hookup girl who knows magic.

• 1Like