• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What is really not sitting well with me about this episode

When Jen shows up as She Hulk her friend was all like "Why are you trying to upstage me at my own wedding, I want Jen not She Hulk!"

Then after the fight the bride was all like "OMG I cant believe She Hulk is at my wedding!"

What the actual fuck? Did they not remember what they wrote just 10 mins prior? THE BRIDE DIDN'T WANT SHE HULK AT THE WEDDING!!!!
Sometimes shit writing can actually be funny (so bad it's good) and sometimes it makes you wonder how they got / keep a job.

That was actually very realistic. Have you ever been to a wedding? Bitches be crazy on a normal day. A bridezilla can hit over 9000 no problem.

Show is good. Some of you have some deep seated trauma that keeps you from enjoying simple shit. I feel bad for you. Maybe try some therapy. Or alcohol.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That was actually very realistic. Have you ever been to a wedding? Bitches be crazy on a normal day. A bridezilla can hit over 9000 no problem.

Show is good. Some of you have some deep seated trauma that keeps you from enjoying simple shit. I feel bad for you. Maybe try some therapy. Or alcohol.
no, its not good, its bad, but in the worst way possible. its boring. if it was all edgy manhating jokes, i could at least respect them for being consistent in their hatred. but the show is so uneven. its all over the place in tone and plot. there are no jokes, just stuff that happens which makes no sense from episode to episode. honestly it feels like it was shot, then reworked after it was poorly tested and then tossed out warts and all because they had no budget to make this show decent quality. i cant even give it a pass on a technical level because its so cheap feeling. like all the D+ shows i have seen.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
its all over the place in tone and plot. there are no jokes, just stuff that happens which makes no sense from episode to episode.

no jokes? Sure OK, I guess it's not a joke when she has to call a parade of terrible dates to the stand. But it's still funny.

You'll have to give me examples of 'being all over the place in tone and plot' and 'stuff that ... makes no sense from episode to episode'. I haven't seen anything like that. I hope you're not so retarded that you're talking about the stuff they haven't explained yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Also, the pettiness of her arch rival is fucking hilarious to me because it's true. Super powered but she's still just a petty jealous cunt. I'm going to trademark your name. That's something I'd expect to see on ATHF or Venture Brothers.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
no jokes? Sure OK, I guess it's not a joke when she has to call a parade of terrible dates to the stand. But it's still funny.

You'll have to give me examples of 'being all over the place in tone and plot' and 'stuff that ... makes no sense from episode to episode'. I haven't seen anything like that. I hope you're not so retarded that you're talking about the stuff they haven't explained yet.
one episode she's raging over being objectified. next episodes shes whoring herself out on tinder dates. one episode she doesnt care about being she hulk and wants to be taken seriously as a lawyer. next episode she's suing some paris hilton clone because she's using the she hulk brand. then she gets a super suit. whats the point of this show? is she doing legal work? no, she's doing appearances at weddings and buying super suits while her paralegal is doing the heavy legal lifting. she did super hero stuff in one episode and her legal knowledge is never highlighted. she sits at a desk surfing the net or is twerking with some instagram whore. its a massive jumbled mess and deadly boring even at the 19 minutes runtime.

• 1Salty
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure if i should be sad or relieved, but i was today years old when i learned megan theE stallion is a real person.

I thought she was made up for the show, like they wanted cardi b or something but she turned them down and they couldn't get her likeness rights so they made up a cardi b knock off.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure if i should be sad or relieved, but i was today years old when i learned megan theE stallion is a real person.

I thought she was made up for the show, like they wanted cardi b or something but she turned them down and they couldn't get her likeness rights so they made up a cardi b knock off.

The sheer, unadulterated retardation of stage names from that genre beggers belief.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thought todays episode was pretty funny. Tim Roth is just too great.

One thing this show does well is the music. Ive thought each episode has been scored pretty well with some catchy stuff.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
one episode she's raging over being objectified. next episodes shes whoring herself out on tinder dates.

Pretty accurate representation of women. Are you mad at the accuracy?

one episode she doesnt care about being she hulk and wants to be taken seriously as a lawyer. next episode she's suing some paris hilton clone because she's using the she hulk brand.

Again, pretty accurate representation of women. But also, don't you remember she only counter sued because her boss told she had to?

then she gets a super suit.

Did we see the super suit? I remember him saying he would make one and she didn't want it.

she did super hero stuff in one episode and her legal knowledge is never highlighted.

At first I was like, "Did he not watch the parole hearing, or whatever case that was in the first ep?" She's lawyering all over the place bro. Then i remembered that literally in the exact same episode where she was doing super hero stuff we see her suing an illusionist to cease and desist using the mystic arts. So I know you saw that one.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Anyway back to the show. I guess now the wrecking crew knows to get her drunk as jen and then maybe they can get some blood? But then I started thinking, if you got a guy dating her, surely he'll eventually be able to steal a used tampon.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Wait, what was the "purge"? They got rid of all the bots posting?

It'd be hilarious if they did that to get rid of all the negative reviews, thinking they were bots, only to have it turn out the bots were mostly giving it 10's.

I don't really pay this show any mind, if people like it, cool, if not, cool. But I am fascinated by this culture war mumbo jumbo.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's a rom-com for women and a bunch of men in their 40's and 50's don't like it. They even pre-fired this shit in the show with the twitter stuff and fucking nailed it when the nerds all started complaining about womyn and shit. Pretty funny.

Show is okay, it's barely a Marvel show and the only thing that irks me even a little is the watering down of Super Powers with people like Man-Bull and Mr. Immortal just sort of showing up out of nowhere.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well its already horrible this week. since when does a hulk have to wait for a tow truck and their car to get somewhere?
0 happened. bunch of worthless girl chat about her boyfriend who isnt her boyfriend. but, yeah its getting better. lol

Last edited:
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
We need to see more of that shape-shifter. That seems like a power with a lot of potential.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Interesting video on what they might be setting up

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just caught up on these episodes because the first one was so horrible, and literally the only thing I care about is more Madisynn. With Wongers sure, but I'd take her solo even. Someone posted the fake Madisynn 2024 title a few pages back, and I'm telling you right now, I'd watch that series and almost certainly enjoy it more than this one.

I like how She-Hulk comments that it isn't a guest star show, but any episode without a guest star completely sucks (as opposed to only mostly sucking).

Since I just watched it...you mean to tell me that Titania took a punch from She-Hulk (in the face), but her veneers only got fucked up after she slipped and fell on her face? And the potential tiktok exposure was too much for her? idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg

Can someone fill me in on who/what Madisynn is and why it's good?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The sheer, unadulterated retardation of stage names from that genre beggers belief.

IIRC, the B in Cardi B is a reference to her being a member of the Bloods. At least, from what I heard. I don't know 'hood lingo. If so, it's literally her repping her gang.

"Megan Thee Stallion" on the other hand, fuck if I know, probably just a jumbled assemblage of words.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Can someone fill me in on who/what Madisynn is and why it's good?
some stereotypical club girl who sounds like she's from the valley and is vapidly stupid. she is a volunteer for one of the cut rate character's magic act and he really sends her off to another dimension. she ends up porting over to Wong's house while he's about to watch the Sopranos and they make friends. her catchphrase is some shit about her name. of course she's cute so the guys here are being guys wanting to see more of her.

• 1Picard