She-Hulk

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Madisynn isn't even that cute. She showed up at wong's holding a still beating heart though. She's pretty badass.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Well that sounds kinda pathetic.

::goes back to doing things that aren't watching She-Hulk::

Xevy

Log Wizard
Lol at the D-list cameos.
NO MAN! PORCUPINE HAS A HISTORIED BACKSTORY IN MARVEL AND THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT HE WAS SO GOOD IN ROBERT EGERSONS LIMITED TIME WONDER MAN RUN! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY MADE HIM A FUCKING JOKE!

(I made all of that up)

• 2Worf

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I actually laughed at some of the dialogue in this episode...did they have a different writer for this one? It was also the first time that breaking the 4th wall didn't seem awkward and forced. All the good parts were in that one scene, but that's still an improvement.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I actually laughed at some of the dialogue in this episode...did they have a different writer for this one? It was also the first time that breaking the 4th wall didn't seem awkward and forced. All the good parts were in that one scene, but that's still an improvement.
i admit the focus group was the funniest thing this show has ever done, thats not saying much, but the Saracen character had a few good lines and he predicted the end of the episode.
"maybe he wanted your blood"

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well that sounds kinda pathetic.

::goes back to doing things that aren't watching She-Hulk::
While I'm not gonna even begin to suggest that you should reconsider and actually watch this shit, Chuk's analysis of what makes Madisynn fun is completely off the mark. Hell, I can't even remember if he actually watches the show. As Hoss said, she's not even cute. I would rather bone the assistant to She-Hulk all day long over Madisynn, and the assistant isn't particularly attractive. She's also incredibly cliché (drunk white girl). For me at least it is just how completely absurd her whole role is. As Hoss said again, she tells this story of making a pact with a talking goat (demon/devil) for some drops of her blood to escape the hellish realm she got sent to, she shows up at Wong's house with a beating heart in her hands like it is no big deal, and she sees which episode of The Soprano's Wong is about to watch (for the first time) and says, "OMG, this is the one where they kill so and so. I cried for 3 days." And she calls him Wongers and has decided they're BFFs.

Now, none of that sounds appealing I'm sure, and in a vacuum it wouldn't be. But she's on fucking She-Hulk, the second worst Marvel series on D+, where we are literally looking for anything to be amused by. I would daresay that if you sat through the first 3 episodes, when she shows up in the fourth there is a decent chance that you might find her at least a tiny bit amusing. That's pretty much all that it is, just magnified x1000 because it is the internet. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything that Chuk said.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
While I'm not gonna even begin to suggest that you should reconsider and actually watch this shit, Chuk's analysis of what makes Madisynn fun is completely off the mark. Hell, I can't even remember if he actually watches the show. As Hoss said, she's not even cute. I would rather bone the assistant to She-Hulk all day long over Madisynn, and the assistant isn't particularly attractive. She's also incredibly cliché (drunk white girl). For me at least it is just how completely absurd her whole role is. As Hoss said again, she tells this story of making a pact with a talking goat (demon/devil) for some drops of her blood to escape the hellish realm she got sent to, she shows up at Wong's house with a beating heart in her hands like it is no big deal, and she sees which episode of The Soprano's Wong is about to watch (for the first time) and says, "OMG, this is the one where they kill so and so. I cried for 3 days." And she calls him Wongers and has decided they're BFFs.

Now, none of that sounds appealing I'm sure, and in a vacuum it wouldn't be. But she's on fucking She-Hulk, the second worst Marvel series on D+, where we are literally looking for anything to be amused by. I would daresay that if you sat through the first 3 episodes, when she shows up in the fourth there is a decent chance that you might find her at least a tiny bit amusing. That's pretty much all that it is, just magnified x1000 because it is the internet. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything that Chuk said.
but you just described everything i said in my description of her. only thing we disagree on was i said she was really cute, which i did say, but i meant it as the guys here think she's really cute, i dont feel one way or the other on that. i'd fuck her, but that covers a lot of territory in chuk's wagon of love. i think her off screen adventure was stupid because it takes place all off screen. and Wong is a piece of shit multidimensional traitor. i wasnt impressed with the wongers stuff. i thought you guys were just talking with your boners. i didnt actually think you were taken in by the bullshit. apparently i was wrong again.

• 2Salty

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
but you just described everything i said in my description of her. only thing we disagree on was i said she was really cute, which i did say, but i meant it as the guys here think she's really cute, i dont feel one way or the other on that. i'd fuck her, but that covers a lot of territory in chuk's wagon of love. i think her off screen adventure was stupid because it takes place all off screen. and Wong is a piece of shit multidimensional traitor. i wasnt impressed with the wongers stuff. i thought you guys were just talking with your boners. i didnt actually think you were taken in by the bullshit. apparently i was wrong again.
Come on Chuk, let your hair down a little and allow some fun into your life! She's silly and is just about the last person you would ever expect to hang out with Wong. I know you've watched the old Odd Couple, this is just another variation of that.

Let the Madisynn love flow through you, join our club Chuk!

FcIA89HXwAQL5U_.jpeg

il_570xN.4204758871_4i1b[1].jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
Come on Chuk, let your hair down a little and allow some fun into your life! She's silly and is just about the last person you would ever expect to hang out with Wong. I know you've watched the old Odd Couple, this is just another variation of that.

Let the Madisynn love flow through you, join our club Chuk!

View attachment 435660

View attachment 435661

Is that an actual shirt with "two" misspelled? What the fuck?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I noticed that too, but that was the only new thing I could find. No idea if it is an actual shirt though. Misspelled memes etc. rustle my jimmies to no end.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
I thought it spelled town's which made even less sense to me.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Between the spelling error and her clutching a glass of wine in those pictures, I can tell I'm missing absolutely nothing here. All of y'all watching this are troopers, but you can still bail, nobody's making you suffer.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Between the spelling error and her clutching a glass of wine in those pictures, I can tell I'm missing absolutely nothing here. All of y'all watching this are troopers, but you can still bail, nobody's making you suffer.
i dont watch those rangz, dragonz or andorz shows so if i didnt watch this there wouldnt be anything else. i am amazed at how utterly small Jen's tits are. like it its kinda fascinating to me why a girl with such small breasts wears outfits that make her look much flatter than she already is. my HS gf had small breasts, but she had really cute outfits she wore to make them look bigger. those are the thoughts that go through my head when watching this. i dunno if I'm losing my sanity or if I'm just a guy with a normal mammal brain.

• 1Pathetic

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
i dont watch those rangz, dragonz or andorz shows so if i didnt watch this there wouldnt be anything else. i am amazed at how utterly small Jen's tits are. like it its kinda fascinating to me why a girl with such small breasts wears outfits that make her look much flatter than she already is. my HS gf had small breasts, but she had really cute outfits she wore to make them look bigger. those are the thoughts that go through my head when watching this. i dunno if I'm losing my sanity or if I'm just a guy with a normal mammal brain.

I dunno, outfits that make the chest look flat seem to be becoming pretty common in media and probably games (at least, the TLOU2 / Saint's Row type stuff). Sex appeal is being de-emphasized, and as some on here put it, it's getting to where you have to look to Japanese games if you want actual femininity.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

She probably said two like tow in her heavy valley girl accent. I didn't notice it, but it's possible.

like it its kinda fascinating to me why a girl with such small breasts wears outfits that make her look much flatter than she already is.

For real? You don't understand why the show runners are making her look extra flat chested and all the comments about she-hulk's nice tits didn't give you a clue? Maybe something along the lines of how different they are.

• 1Like